Sick With An RTI (Part 3)

*NO POVS *

Nichelle: Honey, are you ready to find our hotel room?

Harry: Yes, I want to lie down

Nichelle: Are you tired?

Harry: Very.

Niji: Are we on the right floor?

Nichelle: What room key do you have?

Niji: I think that I have the key to hotel room 120.

Sarah: I have the key to room 119.

Mitch: I have the key to room 120.

Elin: My key is for room 121.

Nyoh: My key is for room 122.

Niji: Which means I have the key to room 123.

Pauli: I have the key to room 124.

Harry: Nichelle and I have the key to room 125.

Axel: I have the key to room 126.

Calvin: I have the key to room 127.

Nichelle: So, we're all on the same floor.

Harry: Yes.

After the elevator stops on their floor, they all get off the elevator and find their hotel room that matches the number on their door key to get into their rooms and go in their rooms and get situated before finally going back to sleep.

Harry's Pov: My spouse and I share the same hotel room at the Park Hyatt hotel in Sydney and I think that it's great, to be honest I love having someone to cuddle with. The moment my head hit the pillow I was asleep instantly; I was feeling extremely unwell by then. My nose was running, I was stuffy, I wouldn't stop coughing, my throat was sore, my muscles ached, and I was coughing up mucus. The symptoms were hitting me one by one.

Harry: Ugh. *Sneezes*

Nichelle: Bless you.

Harry: Thank you. * He says before coughing up some more phlegm *

Nichelle: Sweetie, you look terrible.

Harry: You don't have to tell me twice or three times.

Nichelle: Okay, cranky. Sheesh. * I say feeling kind of irritated *

Harry: I'm sorry, sweetheart. I didn't mean to snap at you; I just don't really feel well. * he apologizes and explains why he snapped at her *

Nichelle: I accept your apology, plus you are too hot to stay mad at. * I say to him, blushing *

Harry: You think that I am super-hot? * he says laughing but regretting that after because his laugh know turned into a flimsy and chesty cough *

Nichelle: Harry stop it, you're making me blush again.

Harry: But it's cute. * Just after He said that there was a knock on their hotel room door. *

Nichelle: Who is here at this time of morning?

Harry: It's morning?

Nichelle: Yes. * after i said that there was another knock on our room door *

Harry: I'll get it. * he says walking to the door and looking through the peep hole before opening the door *

Grayson: Good morning. * he says eyeing Harry up and down before walking in *

Harry: Morning. * he says as best as he could with his throat being sore from all of the coughing *