Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 5)

Nichelle's POV: It had been 2 days since my husband Harry has been sick with the stomach bug. I was up with Harry the whole night because he had been throwing up for over 4 hours, so, neither of us got any sleep.

Harry: Sorry for keeping you up the whole night. * He says to his wife, feeling bad that she didn't get any sleep *

Nichelle: It's okay Harry. You don't feel good. * I say washing the buckets that Harry had been vomiting in the majority of the night.

Harry: I know but I feel bad because you were so, tired and the moment you would fall asleep, I would be waking you up every time I threw up. * He says feeling awful *

Nichelle: No need to, you're sick with the stomach bug. * I say drying the buckets that Harry threw up in and putting them in the closet but keeping at least one out just in case Harry needed it*

Harry: Man, I want to get over this. * He says feeling his stomach cramp again*

Nichelle: I still need to take your temperature. * I say grabbing the scanner to take his temperature *

Harry: Sweetie, my stomach is really hurting now. * He says grimacing in pain and discomfort*

Nichelle: Do you need the toilet? * I ask him while using the scanner to check his temperature *

Harry: Yes. * He says waiting for his wife to remove the scanner from his forehead*

Nichelle: You have a fever of 100°F. * I say to him after moving the scanner off of his forehead *

Harry: I'll be right back. * He says getting up and going in the bathroom so, he could handle his business and taking the bucket with him just in case he needed it *

Nichelle: Okay sweetie. * I say hearing my phone chime telling me that I had a text *

- Opens text -

M: Hi, baby girl. It's mom.
~ Mom

N: Hi mom, how is everyone?
~ Nichelle

M: Everyone is great, they really miss you.
~ Mom

N: That's good to hear, I miss them as well.
~ Nichelle

M: So, how is that handsome husband of yours?
~ Mom

N: Well, Harry is doing okay but he is sick with the stomach bug. He has been sick for 2 days now and he is on his third day of being sick, I was up with him the whole night because he had been throwing up for over 4 hours and so, neither of us got any sleep. :(
~ Nichelle

M: Awe, I really hope that he feels better soon. I'm sorry that you didn't get any sleep, but you can always take a nap.
~ Mom

N: I wish I could, but I am working on the next chapter of my next book, I finally finished writing chapter 10 but I'm still tweaking it here and there.
~ Nichelle

M: Sweetheart, you work so hard, and I really think that you should, slow down and take a rest day.
~ Mom

N: I know but my agent Byron has been pushing me to finish the book before the deadline and I can barely do that, especially if I am on tour with Harry.
~ Nichelle

M: I know but I just don't want you to have a burn out, so that is why I think that you should rest.
~ Mom

N: I understand mom, hopefully I will do so soon.
~ Nichelle

M: Well, I going to let you go. Papa and I are about to go out to lunch and maybe go shopping.
~ Mom

N: Okay, enjoy.
~ Nichelle

M: We love you. Talk to you later.
~ Mom

N: We love you too. Talk to you later.
~ Nichelle

M: Bye.
~ Mom

N: Bye.
~ Nichelle

Harry: Sweetheart, can you get me a Gatorade? * he asks his wife *

Nichelle: Sure, what's the matter? * I ask feeling concerned for my husband *

Harry: I am really dehydrated, and I am getting an intense headache. * he says sitting on the toilet, lying his head down on the bathroom counter after putting the bucket down *

Nichelle: Okay sweetie, hang on. * I say going into the fridge and grabbing a Gatorade for my husband and making my way to the bathroom to give it to him *

Harry: UGH. * he groans feeling his headache intensify and then getting nauseous and immediately grabbing the bucket *

Nichelle: Sweetheart, oh my gosh. * I say to my husband rushing to his aid *

Harry: Babe, my he-head is th-throbbing and I f-feel really n-nauseous. * he breaths out *

Nichelle: Deep breaths honey deep breaths. * I say coaching him *

Harry: * Taking deep breaths *

Nichelle: You're doing good. Let me know when the nausea subsides, and I'll give you your Gatorade. * I say opening his drink and holding it in my hand, so, I would be ready for when he asked for his drink *

Harry: Babe, I'm not doing too well. * he says before vomiting in the bucket *

Nichelle: Oh my god, Harry! * I scream seeing him vomiting nothing but bile and stomach acid *

Harry: * vomiting in the bucket *

Nichelle: Baby, I need to get some fluids in you. * I say in full panic *

Harry: Di-Di-Di-Dizzy. * he studders *

Nichelle: Hang on sweetie. * I say immediately grabbing my phone and calling Dr. Elsa*

Harry: Sweetie. * he says seeing everything spin while he was on the toilet *

Nichelle: Harry, stay awake. Stay conscious.  * I say to him *

Elsa: Hello, Dr. Elsa. How may I help you? * she answers *

Nichelle: Hi, dr. Elsa; It's Nichelle. Come on Harry stay awake.

Elsa: HI, Nichelle is everything okay?

Nichelle: No, it's Harry. 

Elsa: What's wrong with Harry?

Nichelle: Well, Harry is sick with the stomach bug and he needed to use the toilet because his stomach was really hurting and he was having diarrhea and then when I checked on him, he asked me if I could get him a Gatorade because he was really dehydrated and when I went in the bathroom he was groaning and his head started throbbing and he was feeling nauseous and I was coaching him to take deep breathes and then next thing I know he starts vomiting bile and stomach acid.

Elsa: Is he dizzy?

Nichelle: Yes, and I am trying to keep him awake. Come on Harry stay awake.

Elsa: He is severely dehydrated. You need to get some fluids in him. 

Nichelle: That's what I am trying to do. 

Elsa: Has he stopped throwing up?

Nichelle: No.

Elsa: Okay, stay calm. I am on my way.

Nichelle: Thank you.

Elsa: Okay, bye.

Nichelle: Bye.

Harry: Ahh. * he screams in agony from his head *

Nichelle: Hang on honey, the doctor is on her way. * I say trying my best to stay calm *

Harry: Sweetie, can I have my Gatorade? * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Here you go, small sips. * I say putting the bottle to his lips and tilting his head so he could have a drink *