Sick With A Cold (Part 11)

Nichelle's POV: My husband and I are at Mama's Restaurant in LA getting lunch together, we just ordered our food and are just waiting for our lunch to get served. After I left the bathroom, I started to cramp so bad which possibly means that I have had a successful implantation; looks like the pregnancy is going well.

Harry: Sweetie, are you going to be, okay? * he asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes, I think so. It's just really bad cramps. It feels like I have had a successful implantation which means that my pregnancy is going well. * I say to my husband Harry *

Harry: I can't wait to be a father. * he says to his wife *

Angela: Your food will be here soon hopefully, while you're waiting would you like to get an appetizer? * She asks Harry *

Harry: No that's fine. Thank you. * he says to their server *

Angela: You're welcome. * She says to Harry *

Nichelle: Honey. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Yes. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: I know that it is too soon to be thinking about this, but we should think about where the baby will be sleeping. We have an office, and a music room but we don't have a nursery. * I say to my husband *

Harry: So, you want to have a nursery? * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to my husband *

Harry: There is something I didn't tell you about the house in LA. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: What is it? * I ask my husband *

Harry: There are additional bedrooms. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: What!?! * I whisper scream at my husband *

Harry: There are other empty bedrooms and so, you'll be able to have your nursery. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: You bad boy, you didn't tell me that before. * I say to my husband *

Harry: What? * He says to his wife *

Angela: Alright, who has the Mama's Club Sandwich with chips and a Sprite? * she asks *

Nichelle: I did. * I say to our server *

Angela: Okay, here is your order. * she says putting the plate down on the table *

Nichelle: Thank you.  * I say to our server *

Angela: No problem. Who had the Salmon Hash with another cup of tea? * she asks *

Harry: Over here. * he says to their server *

Angela: Okay. * she says putting the other plate on the table *

Harry: Thank you. * he says to Angela*

Angela: You're welcome, enjoy your lunch. * she says to Harry and his wife *

Harry: So, what do you want the nursery to look like? * He asks his wife before taking a bite of his lunch *

Nichelle: Well, I was thinking about a gender-neutral paint color; so it would be suitable for both a girl and a boy, especially if we have another child after the first one is born. * I say to my husband before I take a bit of my lunch *

Harry: Okay. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Maybe there can be like a shelf where we put the diapers and wipes. * I say to my husband *

Harry: So, you want it to be organized? * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to my husband *