Sick With A Cold (Part 5)

Nichelle's POV: I am officially in my first trimester, and I am not having fun, I'm nauseous all of the time and sometimes I actually puke; I'm always tired and I have mood swings every day.

Harry's POV: Yesterday we did an Instagram live and told everyone the news which we got a billion comments saying congratulations. After our live, I had to go to the store and pick up some things for my wife since she is in her first trimester of pregnancy.

Harry: Honey are you okay? * He asks his wife*

Nichelle: What the Fuck do you think? * I say snapping at my husband again*

Harry: I guess not.

Nichelle: Harry, I have fucking morning sickness and I am not enjoying it. * I say yelling at my husband *

Harry: You're going to be okay. * He says walking into the bathroom and rubbing his wife's back *

Nichelle: If you say so. * I say no longer snapping at him *

Harry: What do you have in mind for breakfast. * He says with a hoarse voice *

Nichelle: Your voice sounds like shit. * I say to my husband *

Harry: It's because I have been coughing, remember I have a cold. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Well duh, you were coughing all night and you wouldn't stop sneezing and then you were fucking snoring and you sounded like a dang lawn mower. * I say to my husband feeling annoyed all of a sudden *

Harry: First you snap at me and then you were polite and now you're annoyed. * He says noticing his wife's emotions were all over the place*

Nichelle: I'm pregnant, what did you expect. I'm hungry Harry, now feed me. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay, give me a minute. * He says blowing his nose and then sneezing and then coughing later *

Nichelle: Awe sweetheart, you don't feel good. * I say sounding lovable*

Harry: No, I really don't. * He says washing his hands after blowing his nose *

Nichelle: What are you going to make me? * I ask my husband Harry *

Harry: How about some porridge with strawberries and blueberries? * he asked his wife *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say to my husband *

Harry: How about you have a pregnancy cookie while you wait? * he asked his wife *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say going into the cabinet and grabbing a pregnancy cookie *

Harry: Sweetie, by the way; I put the kettle on so, I can make myself a cup of tea for my throat since it's starting to hurt and so, I can make you a cup of 1st Trimester tea because you are in your first trimester of pregnancy. * He says to his wife before coughing, sneezing, and blowing his nose again *

Nichelle: Thanks honey. Go wash your hands. * I say to him after he blew his nose *

Harry: You're welcome, that's what I am doing. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Is there anything else I can eat while I wait for my breakfast? * I ask my husband *

Harry: There are some honey nut Cheerios but sweetie you just had a pregnancy cookie and now you want cereal. * He says clearing his throat because his throat was getting sore and being surprised that his wife wanted more food *

Nichelle: Hey, I'm pregnant mister and I'll always be hungry, I am eating for two humans even though I am not farther along yet. * I say to my husband with my hands on my hips *

Harry: Looks, like I'll have to go to the market every week; up until the baby is born. * he says hearing the tea kettle shout and turning the burner off and making his wife a cup of her 1st trimester tea before making himself a cup of tea with lemon and honey and adding a cough drop *

Nichelle: Harry, what about my breakfast? * I ask getting sassy with him *

Harry: Sweetie, give me a minute. I have a mini headache and my throat is bugging me. * he says drinking his tea *

Nichelle: Okay but I'm hungry.  * I say wanting to hit him *

Harry: Honey, calm down; I am about to make your breakfast. * he says finishing his tea and then making his wife breakfast *

Nichelle: Finally. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Honey, can you not? I really don't feel good. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Not what? * i ask my husband *

Harry: Not snap at me again. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Harry, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! * I snap at him *

Harry: I don't think that I can handle another mood swing. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: What were you expecting when you put this baby in my stomach? * I say pointing to my stomach even though I wasn't showing yet *

Harry: Sweetie, will you quiet down; I have a freaking headache. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Listen cranky, I am not even that loud. * I say feeling a wave of anger and then punching my husband in the shoulder *

Harry: Hey, we do not hit. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Shut up before I slap you. * I say screaming at my husband *

Harry: Good grief, honey. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: I'm sorry. * I say crying now *

Harry: Sweetie, why are you crying? * He says rushing to his wife to hug her not caring that he had a cold *

Nichelle: Hormones. I'm sorry. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Sweetheart, maybe you need to have a self-care day. Your emotions are all over the place and you are in your first trimester, and you haven't been feeling well. * He says wiping his wife's tears away with his thumb *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say sniffling now *

Harry: How about you go to the spa and get the full treatment which includes a facial? * He says to his wife*

Nichelle: Alright but it is extremely expensive.

Harry: it's okay, I'm going to be paying for your spa day. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say going into the living room and lying on the sectional*

Harry: Your breakfast should be ready soon and I'll bring it to you in the living room. * he says to his wife, kissing her on the cheek and the rubbing his head and then going back in the kitchen and making his wife's breakfast *

Nichelle: Okay sweetie pie, thank you. * I say to my husband not crying anymore *