Sick With A Cold (Part 8)

Harry's POV: I was just getting out of the shower when I heard my wife Nichelle scream in pain. After I heard her scream, I rushed out of the bathroom dripping wet to see if she was okay.

Harry: Sweetheart, Are you okay? * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Honey, I just got hit with a headache. * I say rubbing the temples of my head. *

Harry: Would you like to lay down? * He says standing next to his wife still dripping wet *

Nichelle: Yes, go dry off you're dripping wet. * I say to my husband laying down in our bed *

Harry: Okay. You look amazing in your jumpsuit set by the way. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Thank you. * I say to my husband before closing my eyes *

Harry: You're welcome. * He says kissing his wife on the forehead before going to the bathroom to dry off *

Nichelle's POV: While I was waiting for my husband to get out of the shower, I felt a sharp pain in my head which caused me to scream. Turns out I got a pregnancy headache.

Harry: * Blows his nose and then washes his hands after throwing his tissue away *

Nichelle: * sleeping *

Harry: Awe, she looks so precious when she is asleep. * He says to himself aloud walking out of the bathroom and getting something to wear today after putting his underwear on *

Nichelle: * Still sleeping curled up into a ball *

Harry: I love being able to wake to this every morning. * He says to himself aloud before putting a blanket on top of his sleeping wife *

• 12:40 PM •

Harry: Sweetie, it's time to get up.  * he says shaking his wife's shoulder *

Nichelle: What Harry; What do you want? * I say waking up out of my sleep feeling a bit groggy *

Harry: You need to wake up, it is almost 1:00 and your SPA appointment is at 1:15 PM and then we'll get some lunch and after lunch we'll go to the tattoo shop and get our matching Tattoos. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Really? * I say starting to wake up fully *

Harry: Yes. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Yay. * I say before going to the bathroom to go pee again *

Harry: Sweetie, you have been peeing a lot lately. * he says noticing that his wife had gone to the bathroom to pee for the fifth time today *

Nichelle: It's all a part of pregnancy Harry. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay. *he says to his wife *

Nichelle: When I start showing that I am pregnant, I'll be peeing for what seems like one hundred times a day. * I say to my husband reminding him that I am pregnant *

Harry: Looks like we are going to need more toilet paper. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Harry, are we leaving now or at 1 PM? * I ask my husband Harry *

Harry: Let me grab my Gucci bag and then we'll get going. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say to my husband *

• 12:45 PM •

Harry: Are you ready to go? * He asks his wife putting his Vans on before walking down the steps and then going to the kitchen and grabbing his car keys *

Nichelle: Yes.  * I say to my husband putting on my black and white high-top converse on and following my husband down the steps after taking my phone off of my charger *

Harry: We're taking black sparrow. * he says pointing his key at his black Audi and unlocking his car *

Nichelle: You named your car black sparrow? * I say to my husband with my hands on my hips *

Harry: Yes, what's wrong with that? * He asks his wife before opening the passager door for his wife and then closing the door after she was inside *

Nichelle: I just find it crazy, that people name their cars. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Will you hold my Gucci bag sweetie? * he asks his wife *

Nichelle: Sure. * I say think that it was kind of adorable that my husband had a Gucci bag *

Harry: By the way, I put a few of your pregnancy snacks in my bag for you just in case you get hungry while we are at the Tattoo shop because I had a feeling that you would get hungry again after lunch since you are pregnant. * he says to his wife *

Nichelle: Awe. Thanks sweetie. * I say to my husband *

Harry: You're welcome. I also put the Tylenol in my bag for when I have to take another dose. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: That's fine. * I say going in my husband's bag and grabbing the Tylenol *

Harry: What are you doing? * He says noticing that his wife was going in his bag *

Nichelle: I'm just seeing how many caplets you have to take and how many hours. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: You have to take two caplets, every four hours.  * I say to my husband *

Harry: Okay. * He say finally pulling into the parking lot at the SPA *

Nichelle: We're at the SPA already? * I ask my husband *

Harry: Yes, we are. * He says to his wife parking his car and opening the door for his wife and then grabbing his Gucci bag from his wife *

• 1:00 PM •

Receptionist: Hello, Welcome to the Swan Day SPA; my name is Regina.

Harry: Hello Regina, how are you?

Regina: I'm doing wonderful, how about you?

Harry: not so bad myself, I'm just fighting a cold.

Regina: Wow, how my I help you?

Harry: I scheduled an appointment for my wife at 1:15 PM.

Regina: Name?

Harry: Harry Styles.

Regina: There you are, it's for Nichelle Styles?

Harry: Yes.

Regina: You're all checked in. It's a Prenatal massage, right.

Harry: Yes, my wife is in her first trimester and is one week pregnant and her moods have been all over the place and so, I thought that she could use a prenatal massage.

Regina: That is so, sweet. Congratulations.

Nichelle: Thank you.

Harry: Yes, thank you.

Regina: Just take a seat in the waiting area and one of our masseuses will be with you soon. If you need anything, just let me know.

Harry: I will. Thank you.

Regina: You're welcome.

Nichelle: Harry, you are the best husband ever. * I say to him*

Harry: Thank you. * He says kissing his wife on the cheek *