Sick With An RTI (Part 5)

Harry's POV: So, my wife Nichelle, my manager Grayson, my security guards Axel and Calvin, my crew and my band; just had some breakfast downstairs in the hotel lobby and talked to me about the concerts in Australia being changed to the end of the month of March due to me being super sick with an RTI and me having  to stay in Australia at the hotel  and as they are talking with each other, I start to get  a headache and I nudge my wife to talk to her to see if I can go back to the hotel and lie down.

Nichelle: Sweetie, what's the matter? * I ask out of concern for my husband*

Harry: Baby, can I go back to the hotel and lie down? * he asked rubbing his temples with his hands *

Nichelle: Sure, what's the matter? * I ask him *

Harry: Honey, my headache just came back for the third time. * He says frowning with tears in his eyes *

Nichelle: Go ahead sweet pea, do you have your key? * I ask him*

Harry: Yes.

Nichelle: Okay, good. I'll be up in a minute to cuddle with you, but I'll take my shower first.

Harry: Okay. * He says walking to the elevator sluggishly *

Nichelle: Poor guy. * I say to myself feeling sad that my husband wasn't feeling good *

Grayson: Is Harry, Okay?

Nichelle: No, his headache came back for the third time today due to him having an RTI. * I explain to his manager *

Grayson: He was okay, earlier.

Nichelle: Yes, I know; seems like he is feeling awful again. I'm going to go back to our hotel room and have a shower and then cuddle with Harry. * I say leaving the table after placing my dishes and Harry's dishes in the bin on the table *

Pauli: Alright.

- Back in the hotel room -

Harry: Ugh. * He coughs hard causing him to bring up mucus and throw up at the same time *

Nichelle: Sweetie, where are you? * I yell as I walk into the hotel room *

Harry: Bathroom. * He says coughing and throwing up mucus again *

Nichelle: Hey, are you okay? * I say walking in the bathroom and rubbing his back as he threw up *

Harry: No.

Nichelle: What's the matter?

Harry: The moment I got to the hotel and got inside, I started coughing trying to bring up mucus and then I started gagging and I headed to the bathroom and just stood in front of the toilet and the moment I started coughing hard I brought up some mucus and then I was throwing up. * he says coughing and gagging before throwing up some more phlegm *

Nichelle: Awe, sweetheart. * I say rubbing his back as he threw up mucus for the third time *

Harry: I think I am done. * He says bringing up mucus one more time but not throwing up this time *

Nichelle: Okay sweetie, go lie down and I will be with you in an hour or so.  * I say flushing the toilet for him so he could lie down *

Harry: Okay. Maybe my headache will go away if I go to sleep. * He says climbing in the bed with the pillows angling his head upward. *

Nichelle: Time for me to get in the shower. * I say to myself, going in my bag to get the things I need for a shower and putting my clothes out on the bed *

Harry: * Snoring*

Nichelle: He looks so adorable. * I say gushing at the sight of my husband sleeping and kissing his forehead before getting in the shower *

Harry: * Snoring *

Nichelle: 🎶 Holding me back gravities holding me back, I want you to hold out the palm of your hand, why don't We leave at that, nothing to say and everything gets in the way, seems you could not be replaced and I'm the one who would stay. Ohh. 🎶 * I sing in the shower *

While Harry is asleep, he starts coughing and wheezing and haves a tough time breathing causing him to wake up and frantically search for his inhaler. While his wife is just finishing her shower, she hears her husband struggling to breathe and rushes out of the bathroom still dripping wet.

Harry: * Coughing and wheezing *

Nichelle: Hang on sweetie. * I say frantically going in his bag, grabbing his inhaler, and handing it to him right away. *

Harry: * grabs his inhaler, vigorously shaking it, putting it in his mouth, pressing the top down, inhaling, and then holding his breath to let the medicine work *

Nichelle: You're okay. * i say trying to calm him down *

Harry: * Repeats the following steps that he performed before *

Nichelle: Deep breaths. * I say calmingly *

Harry: * takes a few deep breaths *

Nichelle: You're okay. * I say caressing his cheek *

Harry: Thanks, sweetie. You know that you are still dripping. *He says noticing that my hair was dripping *

Nichelle: I know, when I heard the commotion, I was just getting out of the shower, and I was trying to get your inhaler to you before something tragic happened. * I say going back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair after detangling it and doing something pretty to it *

Harry: Sweetie, you're so good to me. * he says, being glad that his asthma attack was over *

Nichelle: I am so glad that your asthma attack is over as well, honey it is scary when you have an asthma attack. * I say coming out of the bathroom no longer dripping wet and put my outfit on that I set out on the bed *

Harry: You get scared? * He asked his wife, his voice sounding hoarse again *

Nichelle: Yes. I do. * I  say climbing in bed next to him so, I could cuddle with him *

Harry: Sweetheart, there's no need to be scared, I'm going to be okay after my attacks. * He says leaning into his wife's embrace*

Nichelle: I know but it gets scary sometimes. * I say to him, while turning the television on in our hotel room and finding a movie for the both of us to watch as we cuddle *

Harry: Is this the movie Love Hurts or Love Actually? * He asked his wife *

Nichelle: I think that this is the movie Love Actually. * I say to my husband*

Harry: Okay. * He says to his wife*

Nichelle: Did your headache go away? * I ask him*

Harry: Yes it did. * He replies *

Nichelle: Good. * I say to him before the movie starts *