Episode 18: Fear

"That's nice" you said as Taehyung just told you about Paris people's culture

"Yeah...Y/N do you mind if I ask you something?"
"No. What is it?" You asked as Taehyung signed while looking down before looking back at you.
"Why are you...suddenly so comfortable with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as you frown.
"Why can't I be?"
"What do you mean by why can't you be?"
"No what do YOU mean by me suddenly so comfortable with him?" You asked as Taehyung signed.
"Did you forget what he did to you?"
"I know what he did to me but I can't get away from him can I?"
"You ca-"
"We tried by coming to Paris but look. He found us so isn'tit better if I get used to him?"
"You mean getting use to him harassing you?"
"He is not like that"
"What do you mean by he is not like that?! Didn't he harassing you huh?!"
"He did but.."
"BUT WHAT?!"
"I want to change him.."
"Change him? Do you know who you are talking about Y/N? Jeon Jungkook who doesn't think twice before hurting someone to get what he wants"
"That is what I want to change about him. I don't want him hurt anyone anymo-"
"We all want him to change but our wants will never be the same as his! He is just using you!"
"If he is I don't think he will waste his money on buying me. He would just used me threw me in the trash but he didn't"
"He-"
"He didn't rape when he had the chance so why should I belive that he will hurt me in the future?"
"Why are you standing up for him?" Taehyung asked as you didn't know what to say as you didnt realise that you just stood up for him unvolenterily.
"I.."
"If you think he loves you then you are wrong because he doesn't love anyone" Taehyung said as you frown.
"Why do you care even if he does loves me?"
"Uff it is because I care for you!"
"Then trust me"
"About what?! About him harassing you?!"
"About giving him a chance" you said as Taehyung went silent not believing your words.
"You..are giving him a chance?"
"Yes"
"Why?" Taehyung's voice came out dry as if someone sucked all the blood and water from his body.
"Like I said before I can't get away from hi-"
"If that is the case then I will help you getting away from him! Don't need to give that bastard a chance when he doesn't deserve it!"
"Taehyung everyone deserves a chance.."
"Not him! Not that bastard! Taehyung shouted as tears covered his eyes but he did not let them fall.
"Taehyung..hey! Are you crying?"
"No I am not" Taehyung said while looking away making you sign and cup his cheek.
"Taehyung I know you care about me that's why you are worried but..His actions and past stories and family stuffs just makes me...want to know him more..want to see who he really is...if he is not worthy of my chance and breaks my trust then I will make sure to try my best in getting away from him"
You said and smiled at him as Taehyung let a tear fall and then nodded.
"Good now stop crying okay?"
You said when you heard Jungkook's voice shouting from a distance.
"Is that Jungkook?" You asked before going towards that direction as Taehyung smiled at your figure.
"You don't know Y/N...that I not only care for you but..I also love you.."
Taehyung said before sniffing back his tears and went towards your direction.
(Imagine it's night)