Episode 11: I Own Her

Silence fell and no one dared to move or ask. But some seconds later Jungkook's just put his hand on the doctor's neck and strangled him.
"Jungkook's what the fuck are you doing?!" Jin shouted.
"I told you to get her back all fine then what the fuck do you mean by she is not fine?!" Jungkook growled at the doctor.
"It's ju-just minor no-nothing much serious" The doctor coughed put wanting to save his life as Jin pulled Jungkook away from the doctor.
"Wh-What happened?" Mrs Lee cried out.
"It's no-nothing serious it-"
"What happened to her just answer it god damn it!" Jungkook shouted.
"He-her body has really lack of vitamins and nutritions. Now that she lost blood and blood cannot get managed her own cells have to make blood but for that the amount of vitamins and nutritions and other necessary things that are needed for her body is not present"
"So in short she just have to eat a lot and as she got wound on her feet. It's better not to make her walk for the next few days. And when recovering her body will be weak and she may catch cold or have fever so you have to make sure that she doesn't eat street foods"
"And during her recovery it will be good if she does not walk at all and take 24/7 rest. It will be good if she does not take any stress now or listen to loud music. Stress and any loud environment will cause her to faint as her body is physically weak at moment or may damage her cell growth in parts of her body."
"Also make sure nothing pressures her physically or mentally. Try to make sure she does not faint because if she does she will become paler which will be bad for her health. Now she should avoid physical actives as much as she can and resume it later on when she is fine"
"That is the only thing that I meant when I told that she is not fine. She will be perfectly fine within a week days if proper care is given to her. With no stress, loud environment and no new wounds she will recover within approximately 7 days and can go to her normal life."
"Thank you doctor for the information" Mr Lee said.
"Can we meet her?" Mrs Lee asked.
"Of course. She is in cabin 206. Nurse will guide you there. Nurse and you can take her back home once she wakes up." the doctor said as the nurse guided them and they all followed her quickly to a room.
"This is the room" the Nurse said as she left and Mrs Lee quickly opened the door and entered the room followed by the others.

Mrs Lee put her hand on her mouth seeing you in the hospital bed. She cried and rushed towards you who were sleeping on the bed with bandages on your body. She placed her palm softly on your cheek and caressed it while crying.
"Y/N..." Mrs Lee cried, "Please wake up.."
"It will take time Susan" Mr Lee said as Mrs Lee just cried holding your cheek for a long time and no one talked or moved. Then Jennie, Yuna and Karina went beside Mrs Lee.
"Auntie.. eat something now you will get yourself sick crying this much. Y/N will be alright" Jennie said while holding Mrs Lee as she shook her head.
"No I won't eat anything until she eats" Mrs Lee said as Mr Lee signed.
"You also have night duty today at your hospital remember?" Mr Lee asked as Mrs Lee looked at him.
"So? Do you expect me to leave my daughter at the condition and help other patients?!" Mrs Lee shouted.
"That's not what I meant" Mr Lee said.
"Then?! If you are craving to work when your daughter is in this condition then you are free to go! But don't try to make me go because I can't!" Mrs Lee shouted.
"What about Han Auntie? Won't you search for him?" Karina asked.
"Han is at his friend's place and they will be going somewhere for a few days so he is fine" Mrs Lee said.
"But you should still eat. You will faint if you don't eat for a long time" Jin said as Mrs Lee looked at him then all of the boys.
"And who the fuck gives you the right to say that to me?!" Mrs Lee shouted.
"I-"
"You are the cause of my daughter at this position! How dare you have the audacity to come here after what you did to her!" Mrs Lee shouted pointing her finger at Jungkook who was crying silently all this time looking at you but hearing your mother's voice he looked at her.
"I-I am sorry" Jungkook's told which shocked everyone except Mr and Mrs Lee because Jungkook never ever said sorry to anyone for anything.
"Will your sorry fix my daughter's wounds?! Will it fix her pain?! Will it retrieve every single drop of ear she shed?!" Mrs Lee shouted as Jungkook just looked down and cried, "No! It won't! So get the fuck out of here with your sorrys!"
"Please let me talk to her" Jungkook said more like pleaded.
"After what you did I never want to see you or any of you near my daughter again! So get out!" Mrs Lee shouted.
"Please li-"
"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Mrs Lee shouted making Jungkook fall in silence but he did not move.
"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE HUH?! I SAID GET OUT OF HE-"
"Susan! Loud sounds are not good for her!" Mr Lee whispered yelled at Mrs Lee.
"What do you expect from me huh?! After what they did to my daughter they still have the audacity to be here?!" Mrs Lee shouted.
"Please we won't cause any harm here" Jin said.
"Oh wow! You guys tell me that and I will believe that?!" Mrs Lee shouted.
"Auntie please.. don't stress yourself this much" Jennie said.
"No! How can I not?!" Mrs Lee asked as Jennie signed.
"Auntie how about this? You and uncle both go home and rest now-"
"I am not leaving my daughter!"
"-but we will stay here with her until dawn when you come back and we will go and take rest?"
"With these rascals on the same room as my daughter? Never!" Mrs Lee shouted.
"Auntie it's a hospital. We can call the guards if they try to do anything" Karina said.
"I think it's a good idea but are you sure girls you want to stay? You guys can come at dawn and we will leave at dawn" Mr Lee said.
"I don't think she will wake up until dawn so when she wakes up she would want to see you both before us so it's better if you guys come here after dawn" Jennie said.
"No I-"
"Mrs Lee please it won't be good if we got ourselves sick while Y/N is sick" Jennie said as Mrs Lee signed.
"Fine.. but I she wakes up before dawn call us immediately" Mrs Lee said as jennie gave a smile and nodded.
"And do eat okay?" Mrs Lee added which they nod and Mr Lee and Mrs Lee left after giving glare at the boys.
"God I never found anyone's parents so rude before" Jin said.
"They are not rude. They are just overprotective" Jennie said while rolling her eyes, "And why are you here Lisa? I don't think you have any good relationships with Y/N"
"It's good to have more people right?" Lisa asked.
"No its bad to have more people on the bad side then the good" Jennie said.
"You-"
"Okay okay. How about two of us go to the canteen and get some food and water for the rest of us? We haven't ate anything since who knows when" Jin said.
"We are not leaving her alone" Jennie said, "Specially with two bastards on loose"
"You are really annoying" Taehyung said.
"Says the one who took Y/N to his house and is another reason of her condition right now" Jennie said.
"You-"
"Yah! I am going! Who else is coming with me?" Jin asked as no one spoke, "Yah! I am going alone!"
"Okay I will come" Jisoo said.
"Thank you Jisoo you are the best!" Jin said as they both left for the canteen. Jungkook signed and looked at Y/N and went towards her.
"You are not going close to her" Jennie said blocking his way as Jin just rolled his eyes and went to the other side of the bed and sat on a chair and looked at Y/N silently. Taheyung also came and pushed Jennie from the side she was standing and sat on a chair beside the bed opportunity to Jungkook.
"Do I look like a joke to you?" Jennie asked as the two boys just stayed silent.
"Uff" Jennie said as all stayed silent. 10 minutes past then the door opened revealing Jin and Jisoo and.
"Who the fuck gave him the permission to buy food?" Yoongi asked.
"Yah! It's not much!" Jin said, "Pizza is always a must an we are a lot of people so 4 pizzas are needed!"