Episode 16: Different Feeling

"What.." Jungkook said not believing his eyes.
"Ye-Yes she is not in your bedroom.." Wongwong said as Jungkook stood and ran towards his room. He entered and saw that the bedroom was empty making his heart beat increase. Wongwong stood behind him.

His eyes roamed around the bedroom searching for her but you were not there

His eyes roamed around the bedroom searching for her but you were not there. He opened the bathroom and saw you were not there. His breath harden thinking what possible thing you could have done.
You couldn't have done it on your own. Especially when you were hurt. Someone had helped you. Somone did. Someone must. Jungkook furiously looked at Wongwong and grabbed her throat while choking her badly.
"You helped her didn't you?"
"I-I didn't sir.. I swear I didn't...I didn't even met her after yesterday when she left holding Taehyung's hands" Wongwong said with her tearly eyes as Jungkook's grip loosen. You were holding Taehyung's hands for along time and you kept a grip on your hand even after he left.
His eyes widen. Taehyung knew he would lose the case. He atced as if it was his only chance to save you to make Jungkook belive so. Jungkook smirked as he let go of Wongwong.
'Smart move Taehyung but not smart enough'
Jungkook thought in mind.
"GUARDS!" Jungkook shouted as guards came rushing towards them, "I want my men searching for her in her parents house, Taehyung's house, her friends and my friends house. Everywhere!Every single place! Search for them! Tell the best hackers to find out where they are going! Give me her data as fast as you all can. Understand?!"
"Yes boss"
"If Taehyung doesn't leave Y/N then straight kill him understood?" Jungkook asked a the guards stayed silent making him angry, "UNDERSTOOD?!"
"Yes boss!"
"GO NOW I WANT TO SEE MY PRINCESS IN FRONT OF ME IN AN HOUR!" Jungkook shouted as the guards left the room hurriedly. Jungkook looked at Wongwong who had her head down.
"Find a paper in this room with Taehyung's handwriting" Jungkook said as Wongwong nodded and Jungkook left.
'You just invited yourself to hell. Taehyung'
Y/N POV

You fluttered your eyes and felt someone patting your head gently with your Head on someone's

You fluttered your eyes and felt someone patting your head gently with your Head on someone's... lap. Your eyes widen and you sat up straight just to feel your entire body paining as hell. You groan in pain when someone pulled you back in his embrace and you screamed thinking it was Jungkook. You were about to push him away when you heard the person say.
"Y/N stop you will get hurt"
You looked at the person and it brought tears in your eyes. Taehyung.