It's Broken!?

Hope POV 

We carry her inside. "MOM!!"

"WHAAAAAAT HOOOPE!!?"

 "ARM. BROKEN. HELP. NOW. PLEASE?!"

"OHMYGODWHO?"

 "Uuuunggggh" Faith moans, and my mom trips down the stairs.

 "Whoa. Probably broken. In the truck. Now. Hope, you drive." Faith moans again, as the five of us load into my red truck. My mom makes sure that Faith keeps her arm still, as Austin and Payton sit in the backseat, waiting anxiously to get to the hospital. I step on the gas, and stay within the speed limit all the way to the hospital. We carry Faith into the hospital, and a doctor comes running up to us. "Hello. I am Doctor John Smith, what's happening here?!"

Faith's POV

"My friend jumped out of a tree and fell to the ground. I think she may have broken her arm." Hope explains to the doctor.

 "Okay lay her on the stretcher and we'll take X-rays." He says. They lay me down and I'm wheeled away from my friends and Karen. After a couple hours my friends come in with the doctor. I'm really tired but I don't want to go to bed.

 "Hey sis." Payton says meekly before the doctor clears his throat.

 "Well, it's broken. Are you in any sports?"

"Yes. I play soccer." I say.

 "When does the season start?"

"In the beginning of March."

 "The break won't be fully healed by then. Do you use your hands?"

 "I play goalie but I could play out on the field." I say and he nods.  

Austin POV 

Faith, Payton, and Hope were having gone of their 'sibling moments' so I stayed off to the side with Karen. The three of them, and Dr. Smith were talking soccer, so we were oblivious to what they were saying. Faith sighed, and said something about how she could stay out of the goal, instead of playing goalie with a broken arm. "My parents are in LA visiting my cousin, so they can't be here right now," She explains. Dr. Smith nods.

Faith POV

"Can I fly back to the UK tomorrow?" I ask. The doctor sighs.

 "I would wait a few days."

"Karen, could I stay with you till then? I'll get out of your hair as soon as I can!" I say. She smiles and nods.

"Of course, I'm sure Pip would love it!" I smile and look to Payton and Hope. "You guys go back. I'll be back before the end of the week. I don't know what day though." I say.

 "Fine." Hope says and Payton nods.

 "So, while you're here we will not be playing ghost in the graveyard." Austin says.

"You think?" I ask sarcastically. He smiles and I roll my eyes. I fall asleep in Hope's bed and wake up to her and Payton already on their plane for the UK. 

Payton POV

Hope and I were fidgeting the whole way back to the UK, wondering about when Faith would be back. Hope had texted Harry, saying that she had a broken arm and to pass on the news to the others. Brandon was on the aisle seat, Hope had window, and I was stuck in the middle. Hope started tapping her foot to a song, her black ear buds shoved playing loud enough that I recognized it, 'Dance, Dance' by Fall Out Boy. She stared out the window, holding her chin in her hands. She was starting to nod off, so I reached over, and quickly turned up the volume on her phone. She jumped out of her seat, almost hitting her face off of the seat in front of her. I looked to my right at Brandon, who was trying (very hard, but failing) not to laugh. She stood back up, turning the music back down and placing her ear buds back in, eyeing me warily. "I'll get you back, Payton."

Faith's POV

It's been a few days since I broke my arm and I'm heading back to the UK today. I haven't told anybody yet, I want to surprise all of them. Every day I get calls and texts from Liam who is worried sick about me. I get onto the plane and after a lot of hours on the plane I get a text. "Classes start tomorrow! I have Hope and Faith that you'll be here?" Hope sends and I chuckle silently.

 "Maybe." I respond and fall asleep.