All British soccer.. Minus the Irish one and 'Muricans

Hope POV

"The water," I pause for dramatic effect, "Its... WARM!" I jump out of the water and grab Harry's hand and Faith's hand, pulling them back into the water with me. I start to laugh, and soon enough, Payton, Brandon, Liam, Zayn, and Louis are in the water too.

"How did this happen.....?" Faith asks me. I laugh for a moment before replying,

"Brazuca. Lake. Fun. Warm water. Hands. Splash!" I made an explosion gesture with my hands. Faith shook her head and called out,

"Hey, soggy Brits! You wanna go play the game?"

Niall calls out, "I'm Irish!"

"Whatever!" We all tread up the hill, then start to play, home vs. away. Home are the 5 guys, away are the 4 Americans. It starts to rain, not a downpour that makes everything gloomy, but a drizzle, still with sunlight, that makes everything seem glittery.

Faith POV

"We should stop." Brandon wines.

"No way Brandope, we play. Then we can go back to the our dorm and order domino's, okay?" I say.

"Fine, next goal wins?" He asks.

I nod and Hope and I both yell, "Next goal wins!" So far my team has been winning but it's because of the best goalkeepers ever Payton and me. Brandon keeps losing the ball and Hope always gets it back. Payton and I switch and he is in goal. I go up to offense and take it away from Brandon. "Hey!" He calls,

"You would've lost it anyway!" I call over my shoulder. Hope comes up to help me, I pass it to her and she chips it, I go for the bicycle and successfully do it, Hope sprints forward and heads it into the goal. "We Win!" I yell and me and hope jump onto each other, as do Payton And Brandon.

Hope POV

We head to Payton and Brandon's room, after the successful match 5 v 4. I go downstairs to go get the pizzas, because I ordered it before we left the football field. It was one medium pepperoni, and one medium cheese. I bring them upstairs, and Payton opens them up, then looks at me and asks,

"Um, Hope? Why are there two pieces missing?"

I laugh and reply, "Oh, no reason!" As I take another slice. Payton somehow got his ps3 set up in the dorm, so we all ended up playing mine craft for about two hours, before we just sat around and talked. It was 2 am on Thursday morning before Faith and I left. Thank goodness for no curfews.

Faith POV

We start to the elevator and then I stop. "I forgot my phone in the dorm! Go on to our dorm I'll catch up with you." I say and run back to Payton's dorm. "Payton! Open up!" I yell somewhat softly so that I don't wake anybody. The door opens and I see Payton standing there.

"What do you want?" He asks I hear the others laughing in the dorm, they are all still there.

I push past him, "I left my phone in here." I grab it off of the couch and start back to the door. I stop and turn around to Payton, "I know you took photos on here so how many?" I ask.

"You'll just have to look and see." He says with a smirk, I groan.

"Well I can do that while I walk back to my dorm, Hope went ahead of me." I say, Payton shrugs and then smiles at me evilly.

~~

Hi! What's up? Hope you guys actually like this... :P