Wait! It's 3 am?!

Faith POV

I get to Hope first and grab a whole box and sneak out of the way before the others reach me and her. I go to the couch and see Hope crawling on the floor out of the chaos. She reappears on the couch next to me and I give her the pepperoni I don't want. "Why thank you." She says. I smile at her and she takes the pepperoni off while I eat the cheese and breading.

Hope POV

"So I'm guessing you two are the reason why there was a box and a half missing?" Niall asks as he sits next to us.

"Y'know, I eat too!"

Faith and I laugh, then Niall says, "You know, Harry and Liam never ever ever shut up about you two. They have it bad! All Liam talks about is how amazing you are, and Harry still isn't over your abs!!" We all three start to laugh, and then Liam and Harry come over and give Niall death glares. "Well, gotta go now! Your boyfriends want to sit with you!!" He winks, and goes to sit next to Zayn and Louis.

Faith POV

Niall goes over Zayn and Louis who are laughing really hard. I just shake my head and laugh. Harry sits next to Hope and I move so that I can still sit by Hope but also sit by Liam. We finish the pizzas and just talk and play games and stuff. Payton and Brandon clean up the dorm while the rest of us just play games. Liam leans toward me while we are playing FIFA,

"So what did Niall say about me?" He whispers into my ear.

"That you never ever ever stop talking about me." I smile as I whisper back to him.

"Is it true?" I ask raising one eyebrow in suspicion.

"Maybe." Liam says.

Hope POV

I hear Liam ask Faith what Niall said, and then Harry seems to think it's a good idea to ask the same question. "Well, he said that you still haven't gotten over my abs. I mean, they are pretty spectacular, and you're right to swoon. I'm fabulous." Faith elbows me in the gut after she hears me say that, and we all four dissolve into a fit of laughter. I start laughing so hard I fall off the couch, then Faith was laughing so hard at me falling, that she fell. Then I hear the others start to laugh, and I can't stop laughing for the life of me. I don't really think it was that funny, but it was almost 3 am and school started in the morning, so I needed to have some fun. And besides, it was 3 am, and Faith knows how I get. I will laugh at anything, and if I make it past 3, I'll make it almost through the night. I suddenly realized that school started in 5 hours, and stopped laughing. I stood up and said, "Hey guys. Hey. Guys! GUYS!" that snapped them out of it. They all stopped laughing and looked at me. "What?" Faith asked.

"School starts in 5 hours." I say quietly.

"HOLY CRAP!" Payton yells. Faith and I look at each other, and then shrug. We work better on 3 hours of sleep than 8 anyways.

Faith POV

I get out my schedule and so do the others. "We have to compare schedules!" I say and they nod. Hope and Harry compare theirs and Liam and I compare ours, all our classes are the same. I smile at him, "Awesome!" I say and Liam nods. Payton and Brandon only have one class together. Payton has the same classes as me and Liam except for our first two. Hope, Payton, Brandon, Liam, and I have the same P.E. Niall and Louis have all the same classes and are in Liam and my lunch. Zayn is in my lunch along with Harry. Hope, Brandon, and Payton are in the lunch after ours. Zayn has one class with me, Harry has three classes with me and one with Hope. Then Niall and Louis are in three of my classes.

Hope POV

We all compare classes, I have only one class with Harry, but I have pe with Faith, Liam, Brandon, and Payton, and lunch with Brandon and Payton. That ought to be fun... "Hey, which class to we have together, again? I forgot!" Harry says to me.

"Oh. We have bio-chem together." I reply, seeing that he had already stuffed his schedule in his pocket.

"Well, see you guys tomorrow!! I need at least 5 hours of sleep to stay this handsome!!" Niall says, and his two roommates, Louis and Zayn, follow him out the door after saying goodbye.

"Okay I think that's our cue!" Liam says, saying goodbye to Faith. Harry gives me a big hug before leaving.

"How fitting!" Payton says, "that the roommates are dating the roommates!" Faith and I roll our eyes, then I look at my phone.

"Hey, mind if we crash here tonight? Its 5:30 and I'll only sleep for an hour." I say to Payton, as Brandon had climbed onto the top bunk right after Louis, Niall, and Zayn left.

"Yeah, me too? We'll leave around 6:30 to get ready." Payton rubbed his eyes, then waved towards the couch and the chair.

"If one of you wants my bed, you can have it." I look at Faith, then say,

"I'll take the chair."

~~

Sup? Hope you guys are liking the story so far! :P