Comfort and Morning

Faith POV

Hope opens it and I stand in the living room. I see Liam, Harry, Payton, and Brandon standing there. My eyes widen, I'm wearing a short cropped Tank Top and short shorts. I sprint into the bedroom and cover up under the covers. Liam can't see me like this. I bury my face into my pillow and hear the door to the room open. The bed sinks down some and a hand goes on my back rubbing it. "Hey Faith, are you alright? You seemed kind of mad back at the lake." It's Liam.

 "Yeah, I'm fine!" I say lifting my head so that he can hear me. I keep the covers over me.

 "Okay, I just wanted to make sure." I sit up next to him but grab the covers so that they'll keep my awful wardrobe hidden. 

Hope POV

We're both wearing pajamas, as in short shorts and tiny shirts, when I open the door. The four of them look me over for a second before I realize what I'm wearing. I remember the last time they came in while we were in pajamas, and suddenly want to shoo them away. Liam walks past me, and sits by Faith on her bed, and starts talking to her. I invite them in, "Yeah, sorry about this," I say, waving my hand up and down, pointing at me. They shrug it off, Payton and Brandon are like my brothers anyway, I shouldn't care. But Harry...

Faith POV

After a while they leave and I am thankful for it. I hear their heavy footsteps. After a while I fall asleep and so does Hope. 

Louis POV

Harry and Liam come back to the dorms and hang out with the rest of us. Harry and Liam seem not all there. "What's wrong with you two?" I ask curious, the girls most likely.

 "What, uh, nothing!" They say.

 "Mhm, What happened with the girls?"

"Well, Liam here got kissed by Faith!" Harry says laughing.

"Yeah, and you drooled over Hope in her Pajama's." Liam remarks.

 "Yeah, she looked hot!" He says.

 "You're just upset because Faith wouldn't drop the covers!" He says and they both shut up. I lean back and sigh smiling at how idiotic they are being.

 "Ah. Young love." I say. 

Hope POV

Faith fell asleep a while before me, so I had some time to wonder what the guys were talking about while we were laying here asleep, or not. I woke up early that morning, and decided to go on a walk, running into Brandon while walking by the boys dorm, about 6:30 am. "I didn't think you awoke from hibernation before 7!" He joked. "Ha, ha, I didn't think you did either!"

 "Well, I woke up at like 6, and fell asleep around 2, so I wouldn't exactly call it hibernation," I say in mock seriousness.

 "Wait, how much do you actually sleep?" He says.

 I laugh, "Actually, not much.."

Then he says, "Well I have to go back to my dorm and get ready."

 "Wait," I say, confused momentarily, "Why were you out here at 6:30?"

"I don't even remember, to be honest!"

 "Well, see ya at lunch!" I say, and walk back to the dorm to get ready.

Faith POV

I wake up to Hope gone so I get ready and grab my bag. I decide to take the stairs to beat time and make it to the ground floor. I walk to get coffee and get some for Liam too. I met him at the pitch and hand him the coffee. "Thanks!" He says. I nod and we walk to our class. I throw away my coffee and then enter the classroom with Liam behind. I walk over to my seat and start my day. 

Hope POV

I make it back to the dorm about 6:35, and Faith's already gone to meet Liam. I slouch onto one of the middle rungs of the ladder, and sit there for a moment, just thinking about nothing. I got ready, and made it to first hour, with a coffee in hand, ten minutes early. Harry's there too. "Why so early?" He asks,

"I thought you woke up right about now!?" I reply with,

 "Why does EVERYONE say that?!"

He laughs, and I must look really confused, because he laughs harder, and says, "You're cute when you're confused."

 I quickly retort with, "Well, enjoy it while it lasts, because it doesn't happen often!"

~~

Btw Hope knows A LOT of stuff... She's a human encyclopedia... :P