Finally at Uni

Hope POV

I reach the university around 11 am. It's a week before classes start, and I figure I have some time to get settled there, with who else but Faith as my roommate? I haul my suitcases up to the elevator, we happen to be on the top floor. I've always wanted a dorm on the top floor. After lugging my stuff into the room, I look at what the room contained. It has two desks, a couch that could easily fit three or four people, a very large dresser, and a set of bunk beds pushed up against the right wall. I think about which bed Faith would want, but then remember that I don't care, she won't be here for a few more hours anyway. She told me that she was going to come late afternoon, so I get to chose my bed first and chose top bunk. I throw my suitcase and bags up onto the bed, and grab my phone.

Faith POV

I get ready and walk over to Payton's apartment. I knock loudly on the door. "PAYTON! Hurry up! I gotta beat Hope to our room! You won't want to miss out on any bro time with Brandon either would you?" I yell through the door. I hear hurried footsteps and a loud thud. I use my key to get in and see Payton sit up from the ground. "What did you do? Were you on a date with the floor? Come on get up! We gotta hurry!" I say.

He rolls his eyes, "Thanks for the help Sis, I'm fine thanks for asking!" He calls after me. I grab my luggage and meet him in the hallway. We walk to the car and I drive to the university. "Wow lead foot! Slow down!" Payton teases. I roll my eyes and go a little faster and then slow down.

"Sorry, I'm used to driving a golf cart!" I smirk at him and then look back to the road.

Hope POV

I pull my hair up into a messy bun, I'm getting really good at them, and jump off the top bunk. I opened up snapchat, and sent Brandon a picture: "Hey when are you coming to the uni?"

Then I text Faith: "Hey, when are you guys getting here?" knowing that her and Payton are riding together. I walk out into the hallway, wearing a Rooney jersey, skinny jeans, and red Converse. I stroll down the hallway, and into the elevator. A guy probably around my age is in the elevator too. He has curly brown hair, and is wearing a t-shirt and khaki shorts. He smiles at me, "Hey, my name is Harry."

"I'm Hope. Don't mean to pry, but what are you doing in the girls' dorms?"

"Oh, just helping my friend move in."

"Well, you seem pretty nice, wanna hang out sometime?"

"Yeah sure, here's my number." I put his number in my phone and think to myself, wow! First day, and I already have met a really nice, and kinda cute, guy! The elevator stopped on the ground floor, and I step out, almost directly into Faith and Payton. Payton is, of course, carrying most of Faith's stuff.

"I get top bunk," I smirk, "And this is Harry." He walks away, and I turn back around to get in the elevator, taking some of Faith's stuff from Payton. I check my phone with one hand, and see that I got a snapchat back.

"Already here. Stole top bunk from Payton!" I laugh to myself as I step back into my dorm.

Faith POV

After I get set up I walk with Payton to the boys dorms. Hope tags along too, we have the exact same outfit on and Payton is wearing his Rooney Jersey with khakis and his basketball shoes. We make it to their dorm and I walk right in not even bothering to knock. Brandon lays dead asleep on the couch, "Figures." I mumble to myself and Hope laughs.

I walk over to Brandon and grab a soccer ball off of the floor. I throw it at him and it nails him in the gut. I laugh as he wheezes and sits up clutching his gut. His eyes are still closed, "Good afternoon to you too Faith." He says.

I laugh, "How did you know it was me?"

"Because Payton would've sat on me, Hope would've left me alone, and you would've done that or slapped me."

I smirk, "I'm glad you know who can hurt you then!"

I help Payton get set up and as I am he whines. "Brandon, why do you get top bunk?"

"I got here first, sorry!" He yells. I laugh and after I help Payton, Hope and I go back to the elevator. The door opens and I start to walk in but hit somebody.

I stumble back, I look at what I hit and see a boy standing there, he looks my age. He is wearing a Barcelona Jersey of Suarez. "I'm so sorry!" I say helping him pick up the stuff he dropped. "I'm Faith." I say.

"Liam." He replies, I smile at him which he returns. I hear somebody clear their throat and look over Liam's shoulder at Hope. She makes a kissy face at me and I roll my eyes.

"Well, I've got to go, my friend is a bit impatient." I say. Liam laughs and looks at Hope then back to me.

"Well, I'll see you around?" Liam asks, sounding hopeful. I nod.

~~

Well, we hope you guys like this!! :p