Christmas Break

Payton POV

Suddenly I can hear Hope yelling from the top of the stands. I look quickly at her and see Faith smashed between Harry and Liam, with Liam's jacket on her shoulders and her leaning into him, with Hope the only one standing, right next to Harry. In front of them are Zayn, and Louis. I give her a small wave, and she gives me thumbs up as I turn back to the game.

Liam POV

Faith is snuggled up to me and soon it is halftime. I have my jacket on but gave Faith my heavier jacket. We go down the stands and to concession to get food. Faith orders a pretzel with cheese sauce and I get the same. We eat and then we play soccer. 

Hope POV

Brandon and Payton couldn't come play soccer with us during half, because the coach wanted them to stay with the team during their entire last game. We played for a while, and then I notice Louis Van Gaal approaching us. I tap Faith's shoulder as he gets nearer. "Hello, girls!" He says.

 "Gave any thoughts to my training camp yet?"

Liam POV

 Louis Van Gaal starts talking to Hope and Faith and I stay a far I watch Faith do most of the talking. After a while Faith and Hope go back to the concessions and then come back to us. We walk back up to the bleachers and Faith leans against me. "Guys, we leave for Christmas break in a couple days!" Zayn announces.

 "I didn't even realize that Zayn!" Faith says.

 "Me neither, I'm gonna miss you guys, it'll be a month apart!" Harry exclaims.

"Yeah, we all live someplace different, none of us will be together other than you guys maybe." Louis says nodding to Payton, Brandon, and then Hope, and Faith. A whole month without Faith.

 ~~Christmas Break in America~~

Hope POV

After going to visit our families, we went over to my house to watch movies, have snowball fights, and play soccer. It turned into a sleepover, but we were all basically siblings, so it didn't matter to us. A few days later we all went Christmas shopping for presents. I remember Harry saying 'I like girls, who drive Mercedes.' Or something like that, so I got him a giant Mercedes plush blanket.

Faith's POV

It's the day before we leave on our flight back to the UK. "Come on guys! Let's go get Austin and Nathan and play Ghost In The Graveyard!" Hope says as Payton and I play Minecraft endlessly on her play station.

 "Okay!" It's dark outside anyway and Kim has a bonfire set up in her backyard. We all jump the fence to Kim's house and grab Austin and Nathan. We start playing Ghost In The Graveyard. I hide up in the tree and jump down. I trip and fall onto my arm. A shooting pain goes through it and I cry out in pain. 

Hope POV

Faith jumps out of a tree, and suddenly crumbles to the ground, holding her arm. "Fai!!" I yell, sprinting over to her.

 "Owwwwwwww!!!" She moans, and I know something's up. She's one tough cookie, so if something's making her react like this, it must be bad.

 "Payton!!" He must sense the urgency in my voice, as he sprints over as fast as he can, almost tripping over an exposed root from the tree Faith fell out of.

 "Wha- Oh mY GOD!!" Faith clutches her arm, and groans,

"Guys. Arm." Glad to see she can still talk. Payton grabs her feet, I grab her torso, and Austin comes over to keep Faith's arm from flopping around to further injure it.

"Back to the house!" I say, helping them carry her toy backyard.

Faith POV

"You know you guys are really bad at carrying injured people right?" I ask as Hope almost trips.

"It's not like we specialize in it!" Payton say sarcastically.

"Hey, no need to get sassy!" I say.

"Guys, just throw her over the wood fence, then we can use the gate." Hope says.

"No way!" I yell.

 "Hope it's not really the time for your awful ideas." Austin says.

"Hey, not all of my ideas are awful." I groan in pain again and then wave my good hand in front of all of their faces.

"Hello? Person with a possibly broken arm here?" I say. 

~~

FYI this would probably happen if I did break my arm! :P