Wait... they're what?!

Hope POV

I stood right outside the elevator door, pressed against the wall, waiting for Faith to walk out. When she did, I waited for her to step out, so I could grab her shoulders from behind. As I reached for her shoulders, she said, "Hope. Don't even try it." I lowered my hands and stuck my tongue out at her back. "Put your tongue back in your mouth." I sighed, and walked next to her back to our dorm. Within a half hour, Faith had gone through the pictures, and deleted the bad ones. She made a Flipagram of them, and needless to say, it was very entertaining. "Well, I think he has broken his record! Over 3 thousand pictures, in probably less than 5 minutes! That boy, I swear..." With that, we both went to our beds. A minute later, I said into the darkness, "Hey Faith, guess what?"

She groaned a "Whaaat?!"

I flipped my head over the rail so I could see her, and she could see me, whispered just loud enough for her to hear me, "Top bunk."

Faith POV

I fall asleep after a few minutes. I wake up to a loud banging sounding coming from the door.

"Faith! Hope! Wakey, wakey, time to go practice soccer for a bit!" Payton yells.

I groan, "Payton, I am sleeping!" I yell from my bed,

"No you aren't you don't talk in your sleep!" He yells back.

"You don't know that!"

"Yes I do, remember when I had slept over?"

"That was in 7th grade! People change!" I get up and go to the door and unlock it. I go back to the bedroom, I grab a horn and blow into it, I aim it right in Hope's ear. She jumps, hits her head off the ceiling and then falls off the top bunk. "And you wanted top bunk!" I say laughing.

Hope POV

I've fallen off of bunks before.

I've hit my head on a ceiling before.

I've been blasted in the ear by a horn before.

It was apparently quite amusing, because I saw Brandon and Payton practically in tears. And Faith was hobbling into the bathroom to get changed. All of a sudden I was aware that I was wearing daisy dukes and a really small T-shirt in from of Payton and Brandon. I was glad my hair was up, or I'd have a ratty halo. I saw them look at me then glance away quickly, and in attempt to avoid awkwardness, I walked past them to my half of the dresser, grabbing a random jersey, and a pair of matching shorts. "Okay, will you guys stand in the hall for a minute? We'll be right out!" They walked out, and I got into the jersey, put my hair up, and was putting my contacts in

"Come on, let's practice.

Faith POV

We go and practice and then go to the sandwich shop near the fields. I order meat in a cup and Hope, Brandon, and Payton order whatever disgusting meal they did. We start eating and I start to cool down. "That was a good practice!" I say, they nod, all of us dripping with sweat. I bend down and wipe my forehead on Payton's shoulder, "Really Faith? Why did you have to do it on the Ronaldo jersey?"

"First off, don't wear it then, second you're sweaty too, third, Ronaldo is horrible compared to Messi!" I say and Hope and I high-five.

"Whatever!" Brandon cries.

Hope POV

I look down and see that the jersey I chose today was Neymar Jr. and Faith was wearing a Messi one. I laughed to myself, then finished my 'disgusting' spicy Italian foot long sandwich. "You guys know we have to start going to class in two days, right?"

The three of them groan, and suddenly I get an idea. "Hey! I bet we're getting our schedules soon! We should all compare!" Then I get an even better idea. I jump out of my part of the booth, shoving Brandon onto the floor, then say excitedly, "Let's go swimming in the lake! The water's warm, school starts soon, and it won't be this hot outside for very long!" Brandon gets up and shoves me on the shoulder.

"Ow." A few minutes later, we're on our way back to the dorms to get in our swimsuits...

Faith POV

"I'm going to invite Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn!" Hope says while getting onto her phone.

"HOPE!" I say,

"What? Don't you want to see Liam?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"I was thinking it would just be the four of us, you know the musketeers!" I say sadly,

"Well tomorrow it can be, today could be if they don't want to come!" She says reminding me. I sigh and put on my bikini. Hope texts Harry and the others and then put son hers. There is a knock on the door and I see Payton and Brandon through the peephole.

"Hey guys!" I say walking out into the hallway. I have shorts and a soccer t-shirt on over my bikini.

"Hey, where's Hope?"

"Still putting on her swimsuit!" I say and then Hope comes running out. We go to the elevator and my phone buzzes, "I'll meet you at the lake with the boys, they are taking their sweet little time!" It's a text from Liam, I chuckle and walk into the elevator.

Hope POV

Faith and I had gotten into a serious workout mode all summer so we would be faster and stronger for playing, so we both had much better six packs than the two boys with us. We got to the lake about a half hour before the other five boys. I took off the old T-shirt and shorts, then took off sprinting down the dock, making a small ripple as I dived under. Faith and Payton both cannon-balled and Brandon just jumped. We started to play Marco Polo, we were about 10 minutes into it when the other five boys showed up, and jumped in.

~~

Right now my friend and I are watching funny videos while I post... :P