Winning and Louis Van Gaal

Faith POV

I put on an old Lincoln FC jersey and shorts. I put on my indoor shoes and my hair goes up into a messy bun. Hope gets ready and we go to the boys' dorms to meet up with Payton and Brandon. We walk with them to the field and Hope and I go up to the very top of the stands. We go into the top right corner of the metal bleachers and just talk.

Hope POV

Faith looks out to the field and then stops dead when she sees something in the stands. "Uh, Fai? Are you okay?"

"H-hope? Do, do you see that guy over there? In the suit?" She asks I nod, "Do you know who he is?" She shakes her head waiting for an answer.

"Remind me to kill you later, but no, that is the Louis Van Gaal. The couch for Manchester United. Th-" She keep emphasizing on the "the" and before she finishes her sentence I clamp a hand over Faith's mouth to shut her up.

"He's a scout?!!!" I ask. She nods her head.

"THE scout! For Man U!!!!" I nod my head.

"What if he sees something in one of them?!" She nods again.

"Wow..." I breathe.

"Let's watch!!" We spend the next half hour screaming for Brandon, me telling him to pass and not be too fancy, Payton, Faith telling him to shoot or pass, and Niall, Liam and Harry cheering for him. Then came half. We were up 2-1.

Faith POV

So far this has been Payton's best game. Brandon well, he's been Brandon the whole game. Hope calls for us to go play a small game during halftime. As we are playing Louis Van Gaal walks over to concessions. We keep playing and I see Louis Van Gaal watching us play and looking impressed.

Hope POV

I see Louis Van Gaal watching us out of the corner of my eye, and Faith notices too. We share an excited glance, and then keep playing as if we saw nothing. With about 2 minutes of halftime left, they go back to the field, and we go back to the stands. Louis Van Gaal approaches us, and says, "Hello ladies, my name is Louis Van Gaal."

Faith POV

All the guys are up at the stand. I get tapped on the shoulder and Hope and I turn around to see Louis Van Gaal standing before us. "Hello ladies, my name is Louis Van Gaal."

"Hi, I'm Faith and this is Hope." I say indicating Hope. I shake his hand and so does Hope.

"Well, I assume you know who I am?" He asks quizzically.

"Yes, you are the manager and coach of Manchester United. Can I just say I am a huge fan of your team?" I say.

"Why thank you. I can tell you two know a thing or two about soccer." I shrug, "I know most things about soccer." Hope and I say in unison.

"I can tell you aren't from England, America?" I nod,

"Yes, we are attending college here with our friends Payton and Brandon."

Hope POV

"Oh, yes. I noticed quite some skills in the four of you!" He says. My heart literally skipped a beat.

"R-really?" I asked.

"Of course! I can tell that you two are defenders mainly, by the way you control the ball, and would rather pass than have all of the credit." Faith and I share a very excited, but slightly nervous glance. We talk to Louis Van Gaal for another minute or two, and then the buzzer signals the start of the second half.

"Well," I say to Faith, "this is the second half. Let's go cheer them on!" He smiles, and says,

"Ah, cheering your teammates on, whether you're talking to the coach of the Manchester United team or not, that's a very good trait to have. Here's my card." He hands us both a business card, and walks away. "Did the coach of an all guys soccer team just give us his card??!?!?!" Faith asks.

"Yeah.... I think so."

~~

That kind of escalated quickly... Anyway, Manchester United is sorta our favorite team. Just kidding it is. Do you guys watch soccer???? If so what's your favorite team? :P