Chapter 3 Part One: "Teardrop, he ran to the stars..."

Start from the beginning

And he was right. There was Woody's body, banged up and already drifting to heaven. Woody slightly had his eyes open, though one was taken out. He had one eye, a dent, and multiple chip's around his shoulder, hip, and chest.

"Huh? T-t-t-tr-ee? He-llloo-oo?" Woody said in a very raspy voice. It was unbelievable he was still living, but it wasn't going to last long. Blood trickled from his mouth, then he swallowed it. He coughed violently, choking on his own blood. He was on the verge of death, and Tree looked at him miserably. All he could do was shout, so he did.

"HELP! ANY NURSE, PLEASE HELP! WOODY'S ABOUT TO DIE! WE'RE DESPERATELY SEEKING!" Tree screamed, gazing around for anyone. The fourteen, Four, X, Golfball and Tennisball came. Tree brought down Woody as he choked again, even more blood. Ugh, just what they needed. "He was in a tree!"

(I put him in a tree specifically for him to find Woody XD)

"We heard coughing and raspy pleas from here, so we came to help. Though we found Woody, I think it was the killer who got to Lollipop." Blackhole explained, on the verge of tears. "Sorry, I-I just hate death... so much, it's a nightmare of how much has gone missing. I'm sorry for you all!" Blackhole cringed, thinking he was going to be screeched, it would affect Tree. Though all Four did was nod sympathetically. Hmm, maybe something happened between the fourteen and Four.

"Sigh, yep, this already happened to Lollipop. Alas, me and X have lost our ability for revival, and apparently the sun up there took it when I shifted into it. So sadly, we can't really revive anyone. I also haven't seen recovery centers," Four said in a calm manner, "those recovery centers could really save our lives. Though, heh, nothing's perfect or permanent."

X kept his hand on Woody's heart, "Guys, I don't feel any pulses, is that bad?!"

Tree quickly twisted around from his conversation with Bottle, who had a concerned face, then Tree began walking over. "Oh no... Blackhole, this means we..."

"No! We caused death?! We couldn't save him?" Blackhole had a great hint of worry in his voice, crying. "Tree, we also broke the pact!"

"I know, we just gotta..." Tree sniffed as if he was crying, "we just gotta suck it up, like you usually do, Blackhole..."

Four coughed, "I know you all did all you could possibly do, though thank you. These injuries couldn't have been prevented at all, it would've all needed surgery."

They both nodded slowly, and sadly walked away, Tree grabbing Bottle's wrist. "Huh, Tree what happened? I have no idea what happened, tehe!~" Bottle quietly questioned, not with a single hint of worry. Four sadly watched as they walked away, then sighed. "How would the others handle this?"

Teardrop woke up from her coffee nap, coming outside in a robe, she accidentally fell asleep on the floor... She yawned, then tilted her head in confusion. Why the heck would others be outside at this time? She walked over to sobbing, looking over Four's head. Then she saw red, dark red stained on light brown. Oh no... it cannot be, it's all a dream...

Well no, it wasn't. Woody was lifeless on the grass, cobbled up with blood. She felt it was eternity, and she'd been sent to heaven.  Nope, it was Woody. She ran over Four, but all he did was growl in response. She hadn't expected this kind of behavior of a killer.

"Teardrop, he ran to the stars..."

-

Hello!

Ummm, you might notice the title, part one... I know, I just wanna show you fanart of this title

Uhuhhuhhuhuh... I made it!

Enjoy the rest of the book, and good night!

Once again, good night! Or good day, idk it's 9:53 here XD

bye homies!

wwhattssmyname

:)

1317 WORDS