Thirty-One

May 2023

Henry opened the door of his apartment, ushering Millicent inside. She wore a bright smile and handed him a small green plant, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "Happy birthday, Henry."

"Thanks..." He regarded the plant curiously, placing it gently on the counter as Millicent chuckled.

"Consider it practice for keeping things alive. You know, since you want kids someday?"

Henry laughed, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around her. "Not quite the same."

"I know, but it's a start," she teased, her arms encircling his neck after resting her purse beside the plant. "It's a jade plant. Supposed to bring good luck."

He grinned, intertwining his fingers behind her back. "Well, I've already got all the luck I need right here. We should get going, or we'll be late for dinner at my parents' place."

She nodded, leaning up on her toes to capture his lips with hers. She ran her hands down his chest to the band of his jeans as he groaned into her mouth. She palmed his cock, now hard, through his jeans, squeezing as he pulled his mouth from hers.

"Shortcake," he warned but didn't move to stop her as she began to undo his belt. "What are you doing?"

She only grinned, pressing a quick kiss to his lips before moving to kneel in front of him as he leaned against the counter. She pulled his cock from his jeans, gripping the base firmly as she smiled up at him. She stuck out her tongue, gently flicking his tip before giving him a wet lick from base to tip. She drew back, licking her lips seductively before taking him deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his cock. He groaned loudly as she slowly bobbed her head up and down his length, gripping his balls with her hand.

Henry gripped the counter, his knuckles turning white as he dropped his head back. "Goddamnit, Shortcake..."

With each motion of her head, she swallowed him deeper, her nose pressed to his groin. She moaned around his length as she sucked him deeper, driving him wild with lust. With a sharp intake of breath, she released him with a loud pop. She gazed up at him, blinking rapidly as she quickly licked her lips.

"Fuck," he muttered, smiling down at her as she continued to stroke him. "Please don't stop, baby."

With a wicked grin, she wrapped her mouth around him once more, taking his full length as he hissed. He clutched her shoulders, bucking against her as she swallowed him deeply. "Ah fuck..." he groaned, resting a hand on the top of her head.

She giggled as she moved her hands to grab his ass, yanking him into her as he let out a strangled cry, filling her mouth with hot cum. She swallowed as much as she could, grinning when he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her off his dick, still pumping his cum into her mouth. She closed her lips around his shaft, licking his cock clean before standing.

"Fuck, Milly. You've gotten too good at that."

She giggled, licking her lips as he helped her to her feet, cradling the back of her neck to crush his mouth against hers. She moans into his mouth as his tongue sweeps against hers, tasting himself on her before pulling away to fix his pants. "Come on, we're going to be late," she teased as he laughed, shaking his head. She grabbed her purse, pulling out a box to hand to him. "Happy birthday."

He grinned, accepting the box with a kiss on her forehead. "I would gladly have accepted the blow job as my gift." He opened the box to find a silver watch with a black face. "Milly, I love it. Thank you!"

"You're welcome, babe." She smiled as she watched him fix it to his wrist before leading her out of the apartment.

***

"That's a nice watch, Henry," Nik remarked, leaning forward to get a better look at the timepiece on Henry's wrist as they all gathered in the backyard of Henry's parents' house around a crackling fire.

"Milly got it for me for my birthday," Henry said with a proud grin, pulling Millicent into his lap, which elicited a small squeal from her. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her and planting a wet kiss on her cheek as she giggled. "She's the best."

"You're pretty okay yourself." Millicent leaned back slightly to look Henry in the eyes and planted a tender kiss on his lips. Then, she noticed Marianne getting up and heading into the house. She leaned close to Henry's ear and whispered, "I'll be right back," before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and getting up to enter the house.

In the kitchen, she found Marianne busy tossing some bottles into the recycling bin. Marianne jumped slightly when she saw Millicent, but then she chuckled. "You scared me, dear."

"Sorry," Millicent said with a warm smile as she approached Marianne. "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Of course. Is something wrong?" Marianne asked, concern in her eyes.

"No, no," Millicent reassured her with a smile. "I won't pretend to know the dynamics of your family or your expectations of Henry. But I do know how important rugby is to him. Well... his last game of the season is coming up, and I know he would never say anything, but it would really mean a lot to him if you tried to make it. His family is important to him. Scouts have been to the last few games and I know they'll be at the last one."

Marianne sighed, and Millicent could see that she was deep in thought. Just then, Colin entered the kitchen and moved to stand beside Marianne.

"We appreciate how much you care about Henry," Colin began. "We'll think about it."

Millicent nodded, understanding the unspoken communication between the couple. "That's all I'm asking for. Thanks." She smiled at them both before turning to rejoin Henry, who was engaged in a lively conversation with his brothers in the backyard.