Thirty

"Are you mad at me?" Henry asks as he and Millicent undress after Bobby and Abby finally leave.

She sighs and slips into bed in just her underwear as she watches him do the same. "Mad? No, I'm not mad, Henry." She props her head up on her elbow, turning her body toward him. "I just... don't want you to get into trouble. Did my dad know?"

"No. I just told him that he should consider doing a random drug test. We both agreed he shouldn't know anything." He placed his hand on her waist and hauled her body against his. "I would do it all again, Shortcake. I love you. They deserve a lot worse..."

"I know," she relents softly, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull his body on top of hers. "I love you too. Now make love to me, Henry."

"Oh, Shortcake, I've been waiting for those words all fucking day..."

She giggles, squealing as he quickly positions himself between her legs. He presses his lips to the base of her throat, causing her to throw her head back, running her hands along his arms. "Henry..."

He continues his lips trailing along the hollow of her neck and down her chest between her breasts as he palms them, squeezing. He moves down to trail kisses along her stomach, circling around her navel before easing her panties down her legs. "Mmm," he murmurs as he leans forward to lick her inner thighs. He swirls his tongue around her folds before licking deeper, dipping his finger inside her pussy, eliciting a moan from her lips.

He lowers his mouth onto her clit, sucking it into his mouth and gently flicking it with his tongue until she is writhing beneath him. "Oh God..." she moans, digging her fingers into his hair as he suckles and licks her harder. "Don't stop... please..."

He reluctantly pulls his lips from her pussy, only long enough to lean over her body and kiss her nipples. "Yes, I'll never stop making love to you." He releases her breast, and he crawls over her, kissing her hungrily as he reaches for his underwear, ridding himself of his them in record time. He pushes himself inside her with one smooth thrust, kissing her passionately as he rocks into her, fast and hard. "Fuck," he mutters, gripping her hips tightly.

He quickens his pace, pushing in and out of her, filling her with every stroke. His fingers grip her thighs as he slams into her, faster and harder than before. "Baby, I need to feel you come," he growls as she gasps, trying to control her breathing.

"Come for me," he commands hoarsely as he bites her neck, causing her to gasp.

With a loud cry, she explodes around him, crying out his name as her muscles clamp down around his cock, sending him over the edge. The sensation is overwhelming as he fills her with his cum, moaning loudly as he tries to catch his breath. "Fuck, Milly..."

After several minutes, he finally collapses on top of her, panting heavily as he holds her close. She chuckles, nuzzling into his chest as she rolls to face him. "You bit me..."

Henry frowns, bringing his hand up to her neck gently. "Sorry... did I hurt you?"

"No. I'm okay, Henry." She leaned forward, kissing him hard eliciting a groan from him before she pulled away. "I trust you completely, Henry." She sighed, laying on her back, catching her breath as she stared at the ceiling.

"Good, because I would never hurt you. I hope you know that..."

"I do," she replied with a smile, turning her head toward him to find him watching her. "And... thank you for what you did. About Kyle and Ben."

"I always have your back," he promised, cradling her cheek in his hand as she smiled appreciatively in return.

***

Millicent entered the house, her laughter from the previous night's festivities still echoing in her voice. Her father was waiting in the doorway of his study, and she paused in the foyer, hanging up her jacket in the hall closet. He stepped into the foyer with a warm smile.

"Hi, sweetheart. Did you have a good time last night?"

"I did. Dinner, some drinks. And then we all went to Henry's and talked for a while." She smiled, taking a step toward him. "Ask what you want to ask, daddy. I can see it on your face. What is it?"

He chuckled, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I heard there was a scuffle at the pub... What happened?"

She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Kyle and Ben were there. They approached us, and Ben pushed Henry... It ended with Henry and Bobby beating the crap out of Ben and Kyle."

He let out a long breath, frowning disapprovingly as she chewed on the corner of her mouth. "Alright. I don't think I have to tell you that you, and especially Henry, need to stay out of trouble. Especially police trouble..."

"Yes, I know." She cleared her throat, dropping her eyes to the ground for a second before looking back up at him. "Thank you for what you did."

Darren chuckled, pulling her into a tight hug. "I didn't do anything, sweetheart. Henry just gave me a tip about the need for drug testing. Did he tell you?"

"He did," she responded softly, pulling back to look up at him. "Do you want me to tell you?"

"No," he shook his head adamantly, releasing her with a chuckle. "Best I know nothing. Okay? I just want to protect you."

"I know. I'm grateful to have you and Henry in my life."

He beamed down at her, nodding. "Not as grateful as we are, I'm sure."

She blushed, biting her lip as she shook her head softly before turning to ascend the stairs to her room.