Twenty-Three

"I'm surprised your dad agreed to let you spend the night tonight..." Henry stated as they entered his apartment, discarding their shoes and jackets.

She chuckled, following him to the couch as he flipped on the TV, sitting side by side. "I had to promise him that I would be with you the whole time. I also told him I would have to leave the house eventually."

"Do you want to watch a movie before bed?" He offered as she nodded, snuggling into his side as he wrapped his arm around her. He put on an old '80s movie and glanced at Millicent. "I'm glad you're here... maybe after the school year, you'll think about moving in with me?"

Millicent chuckled, smiling up at him as she shook her head. "For one, that isn't really taking it slow, is it? And for two, no thanks. This is very much a guy's apartment."

Henry couldn't help but laugh at her assessment, nodding his agreement. "True... we could get an apartment together..."

"I'll think about it," she offered, as he nodded again, accepting her answer as she continued to watch him.

"What is it?" He pivoted his body toward her, bringing his hand up to her cheek, sensing her apprehension.

"Well... could we just go to bed?"

"Sure," he responded quickly, a little taken aback at her request as he flipped off the TV and rose to his feet. He grabbed her hand, leading her to his bedroom and shutting the door softly behind them. He hesitantly undressed to his underwear like he had so many times before, but this time felt different as he watched her do the same. He swallowed hard as he watched her remove her bra, crawling under his blanket in only her white cotton panties.

She watched him crawl in beside her, laying on his back as she snuggled close to him under his arm. "I..." She swallowed hard as he turned his head to her. She sighed, sealing her mouth over his as he groaned into her mouth. When she pulled away, she rested her hand on his chest. "Do... do you have condoms?"

Henry nodded, clearing his throat as he sat up. "Yeah... are you sure?"

"If we go slow?" She offered a he smiled, nodding again as he turned to grab a condom from his nightstand, setting it on the bed between the pillows.

He turned to roll her gently on her side, hugging her body close to his as he hovered his face over hers. "I can do that. You say stop, we stop..."

She nodded her agreement, placing her hand on the back of his neck as she pulled his lips down to hers. They were slow at first, exploring each other's mouths as he teased her with his tongue. He broke away, trailing kisses down her jawline before leaning down to take one of her nipples into his mouth, suckling lightly before continuing his descent to her belly button. She shifted slightly, running her hands through his hair as he kissed his way up her stomach.

"Mmm... you taste delicious," he whispered against her skin as she moaned, burying her fingers into his hair.

"Mmmm..." She pushed herself up to meet his kisses, running her hands along his shoulders as she pulled him closer to her.

He paused, kissing along her collarbone before returning to her breasts. His tongue swirled around her nipples as he ran his hands down her sides, stopping at the hem of her panties to slip them slowly down her legs, finally removing them completely as she spread her legs wider to give him better access.

She arched her back, moaning at the feel of his lips and tongue. His fingers slipped inside her, rubbing along her walls as he lapped at her pussy. The sounds she made caused his own arousal to spike, forcing him to work faster as he pressed harder against her clit.

Her movements became frantic as she began bucking her hips, her moans becoming louder and louder as she threw her head back against the pillow, shuddering as she came apart beneath him. He moaned, wanting to join her as he continued to lick her, thrusting his fingers deep inside her as she clenched around him.

She panted, whimpering his name as he smiled, moving to remove his own underwear. She grabbed the condom, nudging him onto his back as she tore it open. She rolled it slowly down his cock as he groaned, watching her every movement.

"You take control, Milly. Go at your pace..."

"Me?" She asks, unsure what he means until he grabs her waist to pull her on top of him. "Oh... I've never..."

"I know, love." He sat up, wrapping his arms around her and lowered her onto his cock slowly, gasping as he felt her fully envelope him. "I will be gentle."

"Oh God, Henry..." She cried out, biting her lip as he lifted her hips to allow himself deeper penetration.

"That's it. Let yourself go," he murmured as he reached up to run his hands along her sides, gently touching her breasts as she rode him slowly. He could hear her breathing growing heavier, slowing down as she leaned forward, locking her lips with his. "Oh yes, Millicent..." He breathed, his hands cupped her breasts, squeezing as she rode him harder.

She sucked on his bottom lip, nipping at it as she felt the tension build within her, crying out his name as she climaxed around him, gripping him tighter with every push he gave her. He growled in response, slamming his hips upward, forcing his cock as far inside of her as possible as he shuddered against her, filling the condom.

He held her tight, whispering in her ear, "you did so good, love..." until she slowed. He trailed kisses down her neck and collarbone, brushing his lips against her pulse point as she caught her breath.

She smiled, looking at him before lifting her chin to kiss him. "I love you, Henry," she whispered softly as his fingers traced lines up and down her back gently.

"I love you too," he replied softly, pressing a kiss to her lips. They spent several minutes embracing each other, kissing before lying back against the pillows, sharing a long, intimate kiss before drifting off to sleep.