Twenty-One

"So... what are we doing here, Milly?" Abby plopped down beside Millicent as she pulled out a book to read.

"I don't know. Henry asked me to come and watch practice today. Didn't say why... just said that it would be worth it."

"Ominous, but okay. Then why aren't you watching?" Abby glanced out onto the field, scowling at Ben and Kyle whispering to each other as they glanced at her and Millicent.

"I think you know why," Millicent responded without looking up from her book.

"Yeah," Abby agreed with a sigh, rubbing Millicent's back reassuringly as she watched practice begin. "I need to talk to Henry about which guys on the team are safe. Because there are quite a few that are fine as fuck."

Millicent couldn't help the laugh that escaped as she looked at her friend, nudging her shoulder. "I'll be sure to ask." She glanced out onto the field to see Henry watching her. When they locked eyes, he smiled, tossing her a small wave as she waved back. "He has invited me to dinner with his family on Sunday after the game..."

"Really?!"

"Yeah..." She dragged her eyes back to Abby. "I'm a little nervous. He said he wanted to introduce me as his girlfriend... but that label has bad connotations for me now."

"Understandable. What did you say?"

"I agreed to go. But just as someone he is seeing... without the label for now. He said he understood. He seems to really be looking forward to me going, though."

"That's great, Milly. It's really sweet. I'm sure you're the first girl he's probably ever brought home."

"We'll see," she muttered, still a little nervous as she returned to her book.

***

Halfway through practice, Abby nudged Millicent's attention back to the field. Ben and Kyle were running strangely, stopping every once in a while, to hunch over with their hands on their stomachs. "What is going on?"

They could hear them both moaning and groaning from the field, and she looked at Henry to find him laughing. She looked back at Kyle and Ben as they both tried to rush off the field, clenching their butt cheeks together.

They didn't make it off the field before gasps were heard, and Millicent and Abby stood up just in time to see Ben and Kyle's eyes widen as they both soiled themselves right on the edge of the field. Their white shorts were no longer white as laughter broke out throughout the field and stands before they ran off. Millicent gasped, glancing at Henry as he shrugged, laughing as she shook her head.

She giggled softly, admiring his prank as she took her seat back beside Abby. "Well, it's a start," she stated as Abby laughed.

"Yeah. It's a start. I can't believe Henry did that. How did he do that?"

"I don't know. But I'll be sure to thank him for it later..." Millicent declared with a small smile as Abby giggled.

***

Henry walked into Millicent's room later that night and was pleasantly surprised to find her sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing one of his shirts. "Hi," he greeted with a warm smile.

"I've been waiting for you," she replied softly.

"Is that so?" Henry kicked off his shoes and stripped down to his underwear, a nightly routine he'd established over the past month. He then approached her on the bed, where she had her arms raised in welcome. He enveloped her in a loving hug, her head resting on his stomach as they embraced. They stayed that way for a few quiet moments before she gently pulled away.

Millicent turned to crawl under the blanket, the shirt of his she was wearing riding up to reveal a pair of pink lace panties. The sight was undeniably enticing, causing Henry to bite his lip to stifle a groan as he crawled in beside her, claiming his customary spot on the bed. "Are you okay?" he inquired, concern in his eyes.

She nodded, her gaze filled with gratitude. "I'm okay. Thank you for what you did today."

Henry chuckled as he rolled her onto her back, propping himself up on his elbow. "Well, it doesn't erase what they did, but at least I embarrassed them. It will be all over school tomorrow."

A soft giggle escaped Millicent's lips as she nodded, her hand coming to rest on his chest. "I appreciate that. And... one more thing?"

"Shoot," Henry replied with a smile, his fingers gently caressing her red hair before settling on her cheek. He watched as she leaned into his touch, her eyes filled with sincerity.

"I think... introducing me to your family as your girlfriend wouldn't be such a bad thing. As long as you're okay with continuing to go slow?"

"Of course," Henry said, his eyes beaming down at her. She chuckled, nodding softly.

"I want to be with you, Henry. I really do. It's just..." She trailed off, unable to find the words.

"You can't get them out of your head. I know," Henry empathized. "It's okay, Milly. We'll go at your pace." He moved his hand to her waist, his gaze drifting down to her lips. "Can I kiss you?"

She only nodded as he leaned in to close the distance. She kept her eyes open until she felt his lips on hers. He didn't pull away right away like he had been for the last month. He took his time, pulling her body against his as he cradled her lower lip between his, dragging his tongue along it before releasing it. He pulled back to look at her before going back in, this time slipping his tongue into her mouth, teasing against hers as she ran her hand up to his neck and into his dark curls.

He moaned softly against her lips as she kissed him back, her tongue dancing eagerly with his before he finally pulled away, his cock pressing uncomfortably against her thigh. "Sorry," he breathed, moving to lay beside her.

"Don't be..." She hesitated, rolling to face him as he stared at the ceiling. "Can I watch you?"

"Watch me?" He asked, confused as he turned his head toward her. "What do you mean, watch me?"

She pulled her lip into her mouth, her eyes falling to where his cock pressed against the fabric of his boxer briefs. He groaned as he watched her pull his cock from his underwear and he understood what she meant. "Watch you come for me?"

He swallowed hard, leaning back against the headboard as he nodded. He gripped the base of his cock, stroking slowly as he watched her watch him, her eyes fixated on his hand wrapped around his cock. "I've never..."

"Me either," she giggled, glancing up at him, the lust apparent as he stared back at her. She hesitated before pulling off his shirt she wore to display her breasts to him as he groaned.

"Fuck..." He felt his cock twitch in his hand as he watched her squeeze her breasts in front of him before sliding her hands down her body. She slipped a hand into her panties as he hissed, afraid he was going to blow his load right there. He managed to control himself, slowing his stroking as he watched her hand in her panties. "Milly..."

"I want to come for you Henry... Together?" She rubbed her clit, using her slick arousal as lubricant as he nodded, his eyes locking on hers.

"You're so beautiful, Milly." He leaned toward her, silently requesting her mouth as she obliged, kissing him back as he kissed her passionately. He carefully restrained himself from touching her, not wanting to scare her or make them stop as he felt his orgasm approaching. He rested his head against hers as they both panted, moaning together. "I'm going to come..."

"Me too," she whimpered, rubbing her clit more fervently as the orgasm rocked her body just in time to watch Henry spurt cum all over his chest and abdomen with a grunt.

He sighed, breathing heavily as she did the same, laying on her back and they both stared at the ceiling. "That was hot, Shortcake..."

She giggled, turning her head toward him as she nodded. "Slow and steady, yeah?"

"Yeah," he agreed, leaning over to press one last kiss to her lips before getting up to clean himself up. When he returned from the bathroom, he found her snuggled under the blanket, still with no shirt. He took his place behind her, pulling her to his chest as they both fell asleep quickly.