Chapter 16: Zetton Is No Longer

(Theodore Oliver (Green Ranger Form) managed to rescue Wonder Woman, Batgirl and Katana.)

Batgirl: Damn, who knew that robot could be so tough...

Wonder Woman: That Galactron guy was really in another level.

Katana: I should've known it was a machine, because it didn't have a soul.

Green Ranger: Come on, let's get you inside.

(As they get inside, they are greeted by everyone.)

Yuno: Hey, it's Kara's friends.

Te Yon: I thought they...

Green Ranger: (shakes his head) No, they ARE looking for Livewire.

Adam: (confused) Who are you?

Green Ranger: I'm Theodore Oliver, son of Tommy Oliver.

Santiago/Fernando: (bow in unison) Our condolences to your father.

????: Same.

(Everyone turns to see Ryo Shimizu and Zane Frost.)

Ryo: While I was touring Kara around the town, Star Bem Gyeron came out of nowhere and captured her. We need to get her back.

Zane: Before Livewire calls the other Supervillain Girls to take over this world.

Wonder Woman: Where could she be?

Zane: In a warehouse, where my archenemy Zetton lives.

Wonder Woman: Okay sisters and brothers. Let's go!

(Theodore summons a dimensional gap.)

Green Ranger: Come on, let's fight the Supervillain Girls and Ultra Kaijus before it's too late.

(They walk through the dimensional gap to save Supergirl.)

(Meanwhile in the warehouse, Star Bem Gyeron is seen holding Supergirl as Livewire and Zetton come in.)

Livewire: Nice work, Star Bem Gyeron. And now...

(Then a portal opens up, revealing Giganta and Harley Quinn, who come out of it.)

Giganta: (smirks) Finally.

H. Quinn: (pouts) Why didn't we bring the rest of our team though?

Giganta: Ha! Who needs them. We have those giants now!

(Zetton then realizes that he's been tricked, and tries to command the kaijus to destroy them, only for Star Bem Gyeron and Galactron to backstab him. Then inside of Galactron, a familiar voice is heard.)

????: Kiete Karekareta!

Zetton: (eyes widen) Celebro?

(Suddenly a Megatron Medal is forcefully inserted into Zetton, who then feels his body being transformed. Then the real leader of the Supervillain girls reveals herself as Sunny Tennyson possessed by Celebro.)

)