Prologue

(Ryo Shimizu is seen riding his bike as the narrator speaks.)

Narrator: There are parallel earths, like the one which our protagonist Ryo Shimizu fought the Union Academy, Shinnok and a parallel Superman. Each earth has a Kamen Rider or any hero determined to save it. These are the few universes discovered.

(Kabutack is seen playing soccer with some kids.)

Narrator: There are other many, many, infinite earths in the vast and endless multiverse.

(Then four pictures appear in the screen. The first shows Ben 10 defending Remnant from Vilgax, the second shows the Powerpuff Girls in Musutafu defeating Mojo Jojo, the third shows Kamen Rider Ichigo defeating Injustice Superman, and the fourth shows Samurai Jack finishing Aku.)

Narrator: These infinite earths bring infinite possibilities, infinite heroes, infinite villains, and infinite crisis.

(Then the Tokusatsu Heroes are seen preparing to fight.)

Narrator: But a new battle is about to be ensued as Zetton gathers some Tokusatsu Villains to try to conquer the Earth once and for all. And this is a threat to our world and others. A threats which requires intervention.

(Then some Cartoon Network Heroes are seen transported in the Tokusatsu World.)

Narrator: Our heroes must do their best to succeed and ensure peace and security to their worlds.

(Kamen Rider Ichigo and Ben 10 are seen shaking hands)

Narrator: Failure is not an option.

(Warner Bros. Presents a legendary production. Cartoon Network and JeymisPeixoto Studios present.)

ULTRA X WEAPONS: CARTOON NETWORK BATTLE CRASHERS