Chapter 5: First Attack/Encounter with Lucifer and Jazz

(Jack Turner aka Ultraman Jack, Santiago, Fernando, Kevin Whiterose, Sonic and Robotboy are seen walking in the streets.)

Sonic: I have a question, Jack.

Jack: What is it?

Sonic: Aren't people afraid of you Ultras?

Jack: No, they see us too many times, and got used to that. They see us as heroes since we saved them.

Sonic: Just like the citizens of Mobius when I and the Freedom Fighters stop Doctor Eggman and his schemes. When I arrived on Earth... well, my universe's earth, I made some human friends, including Chris and Tom.

Jack: That's good, huh?

Sonic: Yeah.

Jack: As long as you're here, you can make more human friends like us, and we can always stick together.

Sonic: Yeah, this world isn't bad.

Jack: We Ultras, are great heroes, just like the Dinobots.

Sonic: Dinobots?

Jack: They're cybertronians, who are currently members of a hero group named Alien Dino Thunder Force.

Sonic: Whoa.

Jack: Yeah, amazing isn't it.

Sonic: Well, I am part of the Freedom Fighters. It was originally composed of me, Sally, Bunnie, Rotor, Tails and Antoine. But new members came into our group, including the obsessed pink hedgehog Amy, the sympathetic rabbit Cream, her partner Cheese, and the guardian of the Master Emerald, Knuckles.

Jack: I bet they're proud of you.

Sonic: Yeah, they are.

Santiago: Why do we have to come along with you?

Kevin: Because we have to tour these two guys in the town for guidance, knucklehead.

Fernando: Don't mind him, Kevin. He's an idiot.

Robotboy: (sweatdrops) Are they always like this?

Jack: Believe me, they are always like this.

Sonic: Why?

Jack: Santiago is a cold individual, never apologizing for eating Kevin's food, while Fernando always has to fix their blunder.

Robotboy: So much for troublemakers, right?

Jack: Yes, but when action calls them, both Santiago and Fernando put their differences aside and stop evil.

Sonic: Just like me and Shadow. He was cold at first, but in deep down he hides a wounded soul because of the loss of Maria.

Jack: Yeah, I know how it feels.

(They keep walking, not knowing that Zetton is watching over them.)

Zetton: (smirks) Time to summon Storius, Evolto and Gelan.