Chapter 64

Akina closed her eyes and breathed deeply in and out. She had concentrated the chakra and opened her eyes. Her lightning surrounded her hands and this time she would not attack Madara with her katana. Madara realized what she was about to do and jumped down from the Juubi. "So you want to take me on again?" he asked.

Hashirama looked at the two uchihas. What, she had fought him and was still alive? He was amazed at what she was doing with her hands and before he could even react Akina shot towards him. He never thought an Uchiha could be so fast.

Akina's fist landed directly in Madara's chest and he was thrown back several meters. She didn't even let him counterattack and kept hitting him. Only after the fourth time Madara was able to block her punch and kicked her back with his foot. Quickly he formed his jutsu which Akina could see with her sharingan and reformed it faster than he could finish it. "Jutsu of flaming fireball!" they both shouted. An orange flame met a black one which nearly consumed his. Since when was their Freuer so strong!?

Sasuke's eyes snapped open. His sister could use the Amaterasu without her Magekyou Sharingan? Swallowing hard, Sasuke gulped. He should never have called her weak. Orochimaru was right. She was stronger than Itachi, who had told her that she would not sacrifice her strength with her eyesight. Never would he be able to hold a candle to her.

Again and again, Akina and Madara had an exchange of blows. They didn't even realize that the alliance was fighting the Juubi. She had to keep Madara busy until the alliance had a solution. Rather, until Shikamaru had a solution. Madara shot more and more fireballs at the Uchiha which she had to dodge. A short tremor was heard and Akina saw several deformed Zetsus running towards the alliance. Not even Sakura could defeat them all with her punch.

Akina did not think long and gathered her chakra. Even if she hit the shinobi she could not let them be killed. The clouds gathered in the sky as well as it was the case in the fight against Pain. Hinata saw the danger and warned the alliance, which was enveloped in Naruto's red chakra. As soon as they were protected, several bolts of lightning shot down and crumbled the ground.

Several Zetsus were hit and fell to the ground. Akina was glad that Naruto was able to protect the alliance. A brief smile was visible on her face. Even though this jutsu consumed a lot of chakra she still had enough. "Akina watch out!" she heard Neji call and turned her head. Madara had drawn his katana and was getting closer to Akina. She couldn't dodge anymore and widened her eyes. The shouts from her friends grew louder and the Uchiha closed her eyes. "I'm sorry," she whispered.