"Thanks Tay. Now I'm ready." she waved her bye and held the handbag of unknown foods she was going to fed me.

To be honest, I was scared what she will feed me.

"Ready?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Hey guys! I'm Lauren and my adorable friend, Camila! So Camz, what are we doing this time?" I looked at her, smiling.

"We are going to do 'What's in my mouth" challenge!" Camila putted her hands on the air. "And Lauren's first." she smiled.

"Here we go.." I putted the yellow blindfold on.

I heard her giggling. "Okay, I'm scared what you going to put in my mouth."

"Open your mouth." I slightly opened my mouth. "Open!"

I felt familiar something in my mouth and took a bite. I slowly chewed it. "Banana." I said.

"You got it right! I will be disappoint in you if you didn't got it right."

I was about to say something but she putted another in my mouth.

"What the fuck is this?"

I heard her sighed. "This girl." she said. If I wasn't being blindfolded, I probably am rolling my eyes at her.

"I know this but I can't find the name."

"Want me tel-"

"No, I got this. oh oh is it cheese cream?" I asked her.

"Nope."

"Yogurt? Just tell me." I don't know why I did say that and I gave up.

"Sour cream." She laughed.

**

Now it was her turn and I got 6 out 10. She fed me weird foods expect banana and chocolate. She gave me milk and I got it wrong because it tasted nothing.

"Open your mouth." I told her. As she opened it, I put a spoonful of salt in her mouth.

"Lauren! Salt! Get something to spit in or I'll spit it on you!" I laughed with tears in my eyes. I gave the bowl her.

"I hate you." she pouted.

"Nah you don't." I smirked. "You have to take a bite of it." I putted the baby carrot in her mouth.

"Carrot."

**

"And you see Lauren doesn't have a good sense of taste like I do." Camila smiled at me as I playfully glared at her.

"Yeah because I fed you simple foods and you fed me with weird foods like sour cream, flour and powered sugar. You're weird."

"Say the who can't figure the milk taste." she rolled her eyes at me. "Can you believe that?!" She made an unimpressed look on her face.

"Anyway! Thanks for watching!" She gave a peace sign to the camera.

"I can't believed you got milk wrong."

"Shhh." I shushed her.

"I hate that sound. It bothered me so much." I started to laugh.

"You hate it? Why?!" I asked her in between my laugh.

"It just does.. so shush."

I kept laughed until I calmed myself. We went to my room to editing a video.

After a hour of editing, I decided to take a break.

I added the screen that said a day later where I waited for Camila to get ready.

When she saw this, she slapped my forearm. "I didn't take that long!" She exclaimed. I gave her a look. "Okay a bit little." I chuckled.

"My mom wants me to invite you and your family go over my house for thanksgiving this week. You know, get along." Camila told me.

"Oh my mom would love to. She loves to meet new people. I'm sure we will come over." I smiled.

"That's great!"

"I think my brother, Tyler has a cute crush on your sister. He always talk about her. It drives me crazy." I told her.

"Aww that's so cute!" she awed about my little brother was having a crush on her sister.

"Camila..."

I hate myself for asking this, to ruin the great time between us. "You know, you can tell me everything like your past, how it started or anything like that but whenever you feel ready to tell me about this kind of stuff." I told her, Camila's smile just turned a frown.

"I'm sorry Lauren. It never was easy for me to trust... and you only had a tiny pebble off my wall.. I'm sorry.. for having trust issues." Camila stared at her fingers. "Even though when you currently like someone and you just can't trust this person.. and scared if that person will going to hurt you."

The jealously hot flashes through my body. She likes someone. I tried to keep calm down.

"Never apologize for what you feel, being emotional, have high standards. Never apologize for who you are." I told her.

"You see? You're really nice to me. That's the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me. It've been three years to hearing those people saying rude and hurtful stuffs about me and here you are, telling me the opposite they said about me.." She sniffed and took a deep breath.

I wiped her tears off her face. I waited for her to continuing. "I don't know what I did to deserve to have you in my life but I wouldn't dare to rid you.. the point is I'm scared if you probably will leaving me like everybody else.. even my best friends for years.."

This literally broke my heart. She thought I would leave her. "Camila, I ne-"

"Don't say it. That's what my ex best friend told me and she left me alone like she never say those words.. and don't say you won't be like her.. Everything change and we can't help it but let it be."

"Lauren.. this sucks.. I hate it so much.." As she stared to crying, I quickly wrapped my arms around her shoulder and tightly hugged her.

"It's okay.. you're still on the long bump on the road and I'll be here with you to through this." I whispered to her ear. "I believe in you. You will win this. You have no idea how important you are to your parents, those people who care about you, even Dinah, Ally and me. You have a purpose to through this rough time. You can do this."

Now I can see why she has trust issues and I know there were more than trust issues.

I never will leave her. I never will. I will prove it.