Chapter Seven

A/N lol here an update that you all waiting for.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Also I am going to edit some chapters so it will change the plot a bit little but not much.

-camie
________________________

Camila's POV

"Camz! You did a wonderful job!" Lauren grinned then grabbed my hands, sending tingling through my body. "I told you so."

"Girls, that was wonderful job you did. Beautiful voices." My vocal teacher, Andrew told us.

"Okay everybody, tomorrow we will continuing." Once he said it, the bell rung.

"Camz, come on, I want to show you something." She grabbed my hand and started walked to wherever she was going to take us to.

Since the project started, I started to feel comfortable around Lauren. I feel.. safe? Not just Lauren, now Dinah and I are best friendish.. but Lauren and I were different.. I don't know how to describe of the feeling what I had.

"Uhm Laur? Where we are going?" As I didn't recognized the surrounds around us. Lauren didn't say anything, keep walking and kept her grip on my hand. I don't mind at all.

For some reason, she made me feel safe around her and it scared me.

"We are here." then she opened the door to reveal the garden on the rooftop. It was beautiful.

"Uhm the club let me use it whenever I want to.. Yeah sometime I eat from the garden.." she smiled then walked to the tea table. I joined her.

"What do you use this place for?" I asked her. "if you don't mind." I quickly added. It might be personal reasons or it might not.

"I came here whenever I feel down, sometime I borrowed a guitar from Andrew to get lost in music. To clear my mind." She stared at the sky, she seemed she was in some deep thought.

"And sometime I hate one thing about myself that don't make me feel normal.. It made me think is it even normal to have it." Lauren looked down and sighed. I tilted my head a bit in confusion.

"What is it?" I asked her.

She was hesitated at first and bit her bottom lip but then she looked at me.

"I am an intersex."

I didn't say anything.

"I have a penis."

"I know what is intersex but you're still a human, Lauren.. It doesn't make you a freak or whatever, you're still normal even if you have a p-penis."

She smiled, "I'm glad I trust you enough about this."

"Why do you trust me? You only met me a month ago." I shook my head then stood up. "You just can't go to meet someone then you just trust them right away. Once they knew everything about you then they decided they betray you because they get bored with you then spill everything to everybody they knew then later they want you back in their life again. They acted they're innocent and didn't ruin your life.. " I was pissed off and I don't know what the hell I was saying. My body dropped to the cement ground and started to shaking.

"This is why I can't trust anyone.." I barely whispered.

I can't breathe anymore, my body was shaking insanely. My chest became tighter everytime I tried to take a breathe.

"Camz. Look at me. Copy my breathing."

I looked at her then copied her breathing.

"Clutch your muscles then let it go, then imagining a place that make you calm."

Lauren's POV

Camila was having an panic attack. I told her everything to calm her down.

I grabbed her body on my lap then wrapped my arms around her. Her breathing was still shaking. I took her sweater off because her body need cool it down. My breath hitched when I saw her arms covered with scars but I didn't make any comments.

"Keep breathing." I told her then rubbed her back gently.

I felt her body still tensed then softened. Her breathing became normal but her body was still shaking.

"It's okay, Camz. I'm here. I always will be here for you."

Who betrayed her? Who made her life hell? Who did this to her?

"I won't be that person." I promised.

"It's okay, Camz. Everything are okay." I putted my chin on her head. "I'm here."

**
I was driving to her house and Camila kept looking outside of the window. She didn't say a single word since her panic attack.

At the red light, I grabbed her hand. "Keep fighting and you will win." I rubbed her arm. She flinched then put her arm away. I sighed.

"Camz, I might just met you but I'm here if you need to talk."

"Why?" She asked with a raspy voice from crying.

"Why what?" I put my foot on the gas penal as the red light turned green.

"Why are you trying to befriend with me? When there are many friends that are better than I am a-and you're p-popular kid. Here I am, a new girl with anxiety disorder and nothing important about myself. A plain new girl..."

"Because I like you.." She scoffed. "Only because you like me." She shook her head.

"No. I want to be that person want to help yo-"

"Enough. Just enough, I don't want to hear the cliche speech about wanna be that person." she got out of my car as I parked in her drive way.

I sighed as she walked to the front door then slammed the door.

Whoever made her life hell, handled it bad that made her to shut everybody out of her life, can't trust anyone anymore include herself.

I have to prove her I just am not someone to help her but how.

She's impossible to be openly. She's not going to let someone to break her wall down that easy. Her walls are like made out of unbreakable diamonds.

I sighed then drove off to my home.

But I am not giving up.