Chapter Five

Camila's POV

I can't stop thinking of those two emerald green eyes since second hour.

I can see Lauren was trying to befriend with me without making me feel uncomfortable.

But she never did and I was scared.

What if I will get hurt by her? Was this a plan of her? I was scared to be open. I was scared to let them to breaking my walls down. Just not her, to everybody.

"Mila?" Ally shook my thoughts away. "Are you okay?" She gently putted her hands on my hands which were rubbing my wrists roughly.

I wasn't so sure if I really am okay. I was staring my foods on the tray, making me feel disgusted.

"Yeah I am okay." I gave her a smile. "Just thinking." I added.

"Hey Camila, do you want go to mall with me?" Dinah asked me. Dinah tried everything to befriend with me. Once she got my message, she tried her best to not make physical touch with me and avoid stuffs that made me uncomfortable. For some reason, she seems she's a person you can trust with your whole life, a person will kick their asses whoever hurt you.

Over a little than week, I tried my best to be open a little more which was challenge for me. I can't push people away all the time.

"Sorry, I have plans today." I told her.

"Is this other way to avoid me?" Dinah slightly joked.

"Oh no. No. I have a project to work on it and my partner is coming over after school." I looked up at Dinah, she nodded in understand.

"Who?" Ally asked me.

"L-Lauren." I stuttered her name.

**

"Camila. Don't worry, she's really friendly. She's my best friend and I know that." Ally kept telling me how Lauren was like. I putted my books I don't need away in my locker and shut it.

I was just scared. That's all. "I know Ally. I get it." I said with doubtful tone in my voice and Ally noticed.

"I'm not th-"

Beeps

I grabbed my phone out and saw a text message from an unknown number. I opened it.

Unknown number

Hey Camila(: it's Lauren. Whats your address? I will be there at around 4 pm. Sounds good?

I replied with okay with my address. I saved her number as Lauren.

I sighed and looked at Ally. "Let's go. Austin is waiting for us."

"Trust me. She's not that bad." Ally now talked about her again. I groaned.

"Ally..." I whined and accidentally into someone.

"Are you into bumping me or it's your thing?" I heard her husky voice and laugh. I widen my eyes and insanely blushed.

Why was I blushing? I don't like her or was into her.

"Hey Ally." she greeted. "oh and I got your text message and I will see you soon!" She gave us smile and rushed off to wherever she went.

Ally gave me a look. "She has your number?"

"It was for project for a sake!"

And she continued to talked about her.

**

I heard a bell ring from the downstair. "I will get it!" I shouted. I know who it was. I ran down the stairs.

I opened the door and allowed her get inside.

"Well uhm let go to my room." I pointed to the upstair.

"You have a nice house." she commented and I didn't reply to it.

We got in my room. Lauren examined my room.

"You like Ed Sheeren?" She saw a poster of him. "Yeah.. I love him and his songs."

"You have good taste in music." she saw my other band/singers posters.

I crawled on my bed and grabbed my laptop.

"What song should we sing?" I asked, went on my iTunes. I looked up at Lauren.

She shrugged. "Anything you think it's good enough for project." I muttered okay. I scrolled my list down as Lauren looked at the framed pictures on my wall. "You're cute in this picture." she pointed to the picture of me and Austin hugging.

She saw a guitar. "Do you play a guitar?" I nodded. "Yeah... since once I developed in my moms womb.."

She laughed.

"How about this song?" I clicked it on and turn the volume high.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23

Lauren sing along the song. "And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways." I clicked the stop button.

Her voice was beautiful, it was so raspy and husky but it went so smooth with the song. I swore she was staring into my eyes as she sing. My stomach went knots.

"Yeah this is good song for a project." Lauren smiled. "I love this song. It's a beautiful song." she added.

I nodded. "Yeah. So will it our song?" I blushed at what I just said then realized what I literally just said and my eyes went widen. "I-I m-meant for p-project." I quickly said. She laughed.

"You're cute but of course."

I never felt this way and I was scared. What the hell was she doing to me? Why is it happening?

________________________

NOTE: This chapter was rushed as usual.

I love this song so much that hurts me a lot. This song always remind me someone special because it was our song.

What's your favorite song and why?

Don't forget to vote and comment! (: love you all.

-Camie