Just Breathe [Camren]

Lauren is the popular girl in the school. "oh no, not the bitch popular or the popular kids where they think they rule the school." No she isn't like that. Lauren might rule the school but she always make sure there are no bullying in her school. She loves everybody and treat everybody equality. She is openly lesbian but they didn't know she's intersex, only her best friends and extremely close friends knew about her condition.

Camila is the new student in Miami High. She moved Miami from New York. She makes herself invisible in school since she doesn't want to be known because she got bullied really bad from her pervious high school. Camila didn't want any friends, she just wants to finish high school and move on from her past.

On the first day, Camila walked on her way to the main office, bumping into someone cause them dropped their books. Camila avoided to make eye contact with her or him, afraid if they're going to yell at her but instead yelling, "Oops, it was my fault for not pay attention where I was going." A husky yet smooth voice. Camila just nodded her head and grabbed her stuffs and walked away, ignoring the husky voice.

Lauren wants to know about this girl she accidentally bumped. She was upset that the new girl was scared if she was going to hurt her since the girl didn't want make eye contact with her. Lauren wondered why she didn't see this girl before. Lauren makes sure she is going to find her before the school ends.
________________________

Just Breathe is just a random title eh lol, I like that title for my Camren book, and this is my first CAMREN. Warning this is G!P camren, which mean Lauren do have a DICK. COCK. so shut up, my story, not your story. (: (: (: (:

So what do you think? YAH or NAH?

PS THERE WILL CAMILAS POV AND LAURENS POV AND SOMETIME THIRD OF POINT OKAY.

20 votes to unlock! (Just want to have enough readers to read this new camren story)

-Camie ✌️🐨