Chapter Eleven

I'm having surgery in two week and I won't update a lot after my surgery.

PS I just watched three season of OITNB in less than 24 hours. Ruby Rose. Holy Fuck.

Hope you like this chapter and comment more like you did before. (: I love to read your comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment!
_______________________

Lauren's POV

I woke up to this.

A sleeping Camila on half of my body with her legs tangled with mine. Her head was on my chest. Her hand was on my stomach and her other hand was under the pillow. My arms were wrapped her waist. She seems peaceful in her sleep.

I never will use to this, waking up to Camila in my arms. I really want to tell her how I feel about her but it's not healthy of us being in the relationship if she doesn't love herself. Also I didn't even know if she's gay, she might be straight as a pole. I sighed.

But being her friend was better than nothing.

I felt her stirred and she turned her body around and presses her back into mine, still in my arms. I groaned at the contact of her Cuban butt touching my crotch.

"Dead puppy. Dead puppy." I whispered to myself to keep myself calm. It worked this time.

The knocking on the door made my eyes went widened. Does her parents even know I was here?

"Karla! Wake up. It's past noon." I heard the walking steps faded. I shook her to wake up.

"Cinco minutos.." Her morning voice sound so cute.

"Come on, Camz." I shook her more. She started to waking up, blinking her eyes to clear her vision.

She sat up, stared at me for a moment then groaned and dropped her head on the pillow. "I'm tired."

"Come on, we have to do a video."

"Tomorrow." She lifted her head little.

"Camz. I have a practice tomorrow."

"Fine but gimme five." she grabbed the blanket and covered herself with it. I chuckled at her sleepy self. I got up and picked my clothes up from yesterday.

I went her bathroom to take a quick shower.

My breath hitched as I spied the razor laying down on the holder soap. (A/N I don't know what it call so shush.) I sighed, decided to rid it by flushing it.

After raising shampoo off my hair, I got out of the tub. I carefully grabbed the razor and threw it in the toilet then flushed it. She probably has more somewhere but a little thing can change everything.

I walked out of the door, found the sleeping Camila on the bed. I shook my head. Is she that hard to get her up?

I roughly grabbed the blanket off her. She groaned. "What?"

"Get your sleepy ass up and give yourself a cold shower." I think she just gave me a death glare. She got up and walked to her bathroom.

She was being herself more around me and I never felt happy. I got know about her more from car ride. I can say the progress was pretty great.

**

I just turned the camera on and it was recording.

"Camz?! Are you ready?" I shouted.

"No! I need one more thing. Taylor I need your help!"

I sighed. "She took forever." I talked to the camera. "I only took five minute to be ready but Camila took a half an hour and she isn't even ready at all."