【Chapter 14】

"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦!" A woman yelled. However, it sounded very muffled.

I let my eyes adjust to the bright white light. I glanced around only to find out that I was in a hospital. I was hooked up to a monitor and a needle was in my arm. 

The soft steady beep breaks the silence of the room. I watched as a nurse ran back into the room with a doctor and my mother and sister.

I felt tears cloud my vision as I made eye contact with my little sister. I missed her so much. Memories began to flood my mind. What happened to the trial? Why am I back here? Where is Jake?

"𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘓/𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 5 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴." The doctor informed me. "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯."

My boyfriend? I glanced at my mother and sister, then at the nurse who made her way to the curtain next to me. She pulled it aside and I gasped. 

Jake was in the hospital bed next to me. He was sleeping peacefully.

"𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥." My mother cried as she hugged me gently.

I was in a coma. All those trials were just a dream then, right?

I watched Jake as the doctor checked up on me. I needed answers. Did he also have the same dream?

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥." The doctor said, he must have seen the confusion on my face.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

It's been eight weeks since I woke up from my coma. I've been going through therapy and been working on walking again. I've gotten along well. 

I would visit Jake every day after my sessions. As I sat next to his bed reading, I noticed his body twitch. Then his eyelids started to move, as he was waking up.

"𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦..."

He opened his eyes slowly as he let his eyes adjust to the light.

"𝘠/𝘯? 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩..." His voice cracked from not talking for so long.

I cried and hugged him gently. His arms wrapped around my body. 

He was finally awake. I can only assume that the entity let us go. Maybe he took pity on us.

I pressed my lips onto Jake's. As long as I was with him, I didn't care where I was. Whether it is here in the real world, or in the entity's realm.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢....

.

.

.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.

.

.

.

The End