【Chapter 13】

"𝘚𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, '𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘍𝘦𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦!' 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘥𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, '𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯' 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬-"

As Feng told me about her exciting trial, I listened happily while holding Jake's hand. He was busy talking to Meg who sat next to him.

The familiar mist wrapped around Jake and me. We were wished good luck by Feng and Meg as the dark fog surrounded us. I still felt Jake's warm hand holding mine. My vision soon cleared and so I took in my surroundings. I felt Jake's arms wrap around my hips.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

We were in a swamp. Jake and I went onto a large boat and began to work on a generator. I was happily working on the generator.

"𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴." Jake said playfully.

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩? 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦?" I smirked while playing along. He was just so cute with that smile of his.

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦." He looked me in the eyes with a charming smile.

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩?"

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳. 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘪." He continued and I couldn't help but laugh.

"𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." He sighed happily as the generator popped.

We got up and Jake then grabbed my hand walking with me.

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺."

Our moment was soon interrupted after hearing a loud roar. It all happened so fast. I was slashed in the back. It was as if I got hit by a car. Jake was injured.

I looked to see what hit us and met with a disfigured face. The man looked like he wore a hood and robe. It was tattered. The man then injected himself with some type of needle. The killer slashed at Jake, nearly hitting him. I felt myself getting lifted up. There was a beam of light that blinded the killer who instantly dropped me.

Jake grabbed my arm and dragged me out of harm's way. I could only look back and watch Felix get downed. His scream filled the air as he got hooked soon after. Jake and I hit behind a large rock as we patched one another up.

We made our way back to Felix to get him off of the hook. Once we did so, we could hear a generator go off. A screaming following not long after. Before I could even think, the killer came charging at us. And with one big swing he knocked down Jake. He was picked up, Felix tried to blind the killer, but he got stabbed. Felix pulled me away as Jake got hooked.

"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰! 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦!" Jake yelled as the killer chased after us.

Felix fell down next to me as we ran. The killer ignored him and continued after me. Smacking me in the back reopening my wound. A burst of adrenaline hit me as I began to sprint to the hooked survivor.

"𝘠/𝘯!" I quickly got Rebecca off of the hook.

I heard a roar, as I turned to look, the killer nearly hit me as he slammed into a wall. I left Rebecca and ran to get Felix off the hook. I needed to get back to Jake. Rebecca screamed but I continued to go to Felix. As I was about to lift him off the hook, the spider's leg stabbed into his chest.

"𝘕𝘰!" I yelled.

Quickly, I bee-lined my way to Jake, He was struggling to hold the spider legs off of him. I lifted him up and off of the hook. I felt blood leak out of my wounds even more. A loud boom was heard in the distance.

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘴..." Jake grunted as I helped him get onto the boat.

I heard the killer getting closer. I gave Jake a quick kiss and slipped him my medical supplies before hopping over the edge loudly.

"𝘠/𝘯! 𝘕𝘰!" Jake yelled after me as I tried getting the killer's attention.

I ran to the killer's shack. I looped around it multiple times. The killer started to get pissed even more, as he soon started charging at me. I dropped the pallet onto him, only for it to break. I cried out in pain as the killer knocked me down with a powerful swing.

I started to struggle as I was lifted up and taken downstairs into the basement. I felt the piercing feeling of the hook. I screamed from the pain. Trying to get myself off the hook, I focused on my breathing.

I was so focused I didn't even hear the killer come back until I watched him throw Jake down in front of me. I knew exactly what was about to happen and so did Jake.

I screamed as I watched Jake get mori'd.

"𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬...𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺..." He struggled to say.

Tears streamed down my face as I watched. Jake was injected with some kind of drug. His screams filled the air as a yellow substance bubbled inside of him. I cried out as the killer slammed his weapon into Jake's chest. Some of the gross yellow liquid and Jake's blood splattered onto me.

I was too devastated to fight the spider's legs. I let the dark fog cloud my vision. I just wanted to go back to the campfire. 

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

However, all I could hear was a beeping sound.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ