【Chapter 11】

Jake carried me into his tent and set me down. Before I could say anything, he smashed his lips onto mine. I felt his hands caress my thigh. He crawled on top of me and moved his lips to my neck as I breathed heavily. He began to leave marks on my neck earning a quiet and breathy moan from me.

Jake smirked against my neck as his hands reached down to the bottom of my shirt. He looked deep into my eyes.

"𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?" He asked and I could only nod.

He lifted my shirt up and over my head, throwing it to the side of the tent. His kisses trailed down from my neck to the tops of my breasts. I giggled as I felt his hands slip behind me to unhook my bra.

He began to massage one of my breasts as his tongue played with the other. I gasped and squirmed at the contact. Heat began to pool between my legs even more. I moaned quietly so I wouldn't disturb the other survivors. Jake chuckled as he continued to tease me with my tits.

Jake kissed his way down my stomach. Keeping eye contact as he did so. He loved the way I looked as he toyed with me. He has been wanting this since we met.

He gave me a questioning look as his hands rested on my shorts button. I nodded slightly to give him the go ahead. He tugged my shorts off of me and began to plant kisses on my inner thighs.

He sat up and pulled off his jeans and crawled back onto me, connecting our lips. He rolled us over, so I was on top. My hands were placed on his chest. I felt his erection through his boxers. I smirked and began to grind on him. He grunted and squeezed my ass. He was rock hard as I continued to tease him. I kissed him down his jaw to his neck.

I bit down lightly and began to suck on a certain spot. I felt him twitch under me and squeeze my ass a little harder.

"𝘠/𝘯, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦." He sounded out of breath.

I giggled and Jake flipped us back over. I felt his fingers hook under my panties and pulled them off. I shyly shut my legs. Jake smirked and slightly opened my legs.

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭." He whispered in my ear as he pulled his boxers off.

Jake teasingly rubbed his tip in my folds. I bit my lip so I wouldn't make too much sound. I didn't want the others to hear us.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺?" He looked into my eyes waiting for my answer.

I nodded once again.

"𝘜𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴." Jake said.

"𝘠𝘦𝘴... 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶." I spoke quietly.

Jake kissed me passionately as he slipped himself inside slowly. It was painful, I gasped into the kiss and felt tears prick my eyes. He was patient as he moved slightly, waiting for me to adjust. He kissed my tears and rested his head on mine. Soon I began to feel pleasure as I lightly bucked my hips into his wanting more.

He took notice of this and began to thrust himself into me a bit faster. He seemed to be trying to be quiet, because of the others. I found this adorable. His thrusts were deep and powerful. It seemed as if he was hitting the right spot over and over.

"𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬..." Jake groaned beside my head.

My legs were wrapped around his hips as he shamelessly pounded into my core. My arms held tightly around his neck. The feeling was overwhelming. He pulled all the way out suddenly and slammed all the way back in. He covered my mouth before I could yelp.

He was going faster and harder. I could feel my vision blur and a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. He thrusted harder and harder. Until the feeling snapped, and my vision turned white for a quick second. I couldn't hold in my moan. Jake smashed his lips on mine as his thrusts got sloppier. I rode out of high as he continued to thrust.

Jake pulled out and came on my inner thigh. We were both a panting mess as he flopped down next to me. I felt his arms pull my back into his bare chest. I felt insanely tired. Jake kissed my temple and pulled a blanket over the both of us.

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶." He said as I rolled over to face him.

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦." He smiled and pulled me closer into him as he stroked my hair.

We laid together for the rest of night whispering sweet nothings until we fell asleep.