[151] Not for

Alternative title : 不为
Author :归鸿落雪
Tags : xian xia, mpreg,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 181 + 19 completed
Link : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6046220

Description :

The devil Ning Bu was arrogant and arrogant. He drank blood in seventeen states with a Suzaku sword. Everyone in the world of cultivation was frightened and frightened by the news.
One hundred and twenty sects of the Chongzheng League encircled and suppressed him. Rather than be defeated, he fell into the Wuwu River and disappeared.

He woke up from the river, his Suzaku knife was broken, his cultivation was completely lost, and there was a baby in his arms waiting to be fed.
Ning Buwei was born ruthless and careless, so he threw the child away with his backhand, only to find out that this child was connected by blood with him and was truly his own son.
The expression on the big devil's face cracked.

After escaping from death, the once arrogant devil was busy restoring his cultivation, repairing his sword, and... worryingly raising his son.
My son was born with a golden elixir, but when he should cry or pee, when he got angry, his little feet could push his father, who had lost all his cultivation, three feet away.

A generation of demons were fed up with the hard life of feeding rice cereal and changing diapers every day. By chance, he saw his mother's figure in his son's sea of ​​​​consciousness.
So Ning Bu changed his appearance, took his son who wet the bed every day, entered the sect where the child's mother was, and sent him off thousands of miles away.

Chu Jun, the great uncle of the No. 1 sect of cultivation, had been in seclusion for five hundred years. As soon as he came out of seclusion, he was blocked at the entrance of the cave.
Ning Buwei hugged her son and looked at the cold beauty in front of her, who had no cultivation except for her beauty, and her expression cracked again.
The kid is a fucking man.
And it looks like he can't change diapers at all. (Emphasis added)

Chu Jun looked at the helpless little disciple in front of him with low cultivation level. Before he could speak, a fat son was stuffed into his arms.
"Your son." Chu Jun said his first words in five hundred years.
"No, it's your son." Ning Buwei answered decisively.

later.
Ning Buwei: The child’s father is nothing but beautiful.
Chu Jun: The child’s father is good for nothing but food.

[Small Theater] When the cultivation genius Ning Xiu grew up, he talked to others about his two fathers who were famous in the cultivation world.
"When I was a child, my family lived an extremely poor life. A Yangyuan Pill would be broken into three pieces and shared among the three members of the family." "
My two fathers washed diapers by hand in the cold winter months."
"The first person they called me was Dad. Who fought for three days and three nights."
"...I was hungry for three days and three nights because of it."
"Thank you, we are both biological fathers."

🌻🌻🌻

Wow ...
Its like Mo dao zhu shi plot, but with birth element (not really mpreg, but their children is biological) MC = lone star ( his family was all dead, from his own parents, then his brother (cousin), his friends, even his master, then he become evil cultivator).  Everybody give him bad name. Here and there many tragedies.