[130] Rumor

Alternative title : 传闻Author :余酲Tags : modern, entertaiment circle, Status : not translatedChapter : 77 completedLink : https://www

Author :余酲
Tags : modern, entertaiment circle,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 77 completed
Link : https://www.gongzicp.com/novel-443677.html

Description :

It is rumored that when they met for the first time, Jiang Ruo wore a cheap suit and stood in the hotel lobby begging for an "overnight fee". After receiving the cash and counting it twice, he raised his head and met Xi Yufeng's eyes.

Across the spiral staircase, one of the two men folded their hands in their pockets and lowered their eyes, while the other looked up with their hands full of smelly copper.

One watched the show with a blank face, and looked down on it clearly in his indifference, and the other smiled provocatively, a branch with such a high heart would not be able to climb anyway.

Rumor has it that they met for the second time, and the two had sex.

When he woke up the next day, only Jiang Ruo was left. He supported his sore waist to dial the phone, gritted his teeth and said, "How long has Mr. Xi been hungry?"

Xi Yufeng remained calm, and only asked, "How much do you want?"

It was rumored that Xi Yufeng took over Jiang Ruo later, but the two were always at odds. Jiang Ruo even dared to show Xi Yufeng his face in front of a roomful of people, just for a bottle of wine.

Xi Yufeng naturally cannot tolerate disobedient little gadgets. According to people who passed by the bathroom, there was a lot of movement inside, and Jiang Ruo had tears in his eyes when he came out, as if he had been taught a lesson.

Rumor has it that the young master of the Xi family has a fiancée who is well-matched, and Jiang Ruo's madness won't last long.

There were also rumors that the Xi family was in trouble because Xi Yufeng refused to get married.

For a starlet.

Apart from the rumors, Xi Yufeng frowned, looking displeased and helpless, and asked Jiang Ruo: "Have you had enough trouble?"

"not yet."

"What do you want again?"

Jiang Ruo smiled brightly: "I want the last rumor to become true...is that okay?"

/

cool attack x lure

In the past year, nurturing has turned into true love, atypical reunion, sweet and sour taste, dog blood has many routines