[57] Son as wife

Alternative title : 公子为妻Author :师子洋Tags : Mpreg, Rebirth, transmigrated, marriage, Status : not translatedChapter : 80 completedLink : http://www

Author :师子洋
Tags : Mpreg, Rebirth, transmigrated, marriage,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 80 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3699308

Description :

Jiang Chenghan just went to the Duke's Mansion with Shangfeng to attend a birthday banquet. In the end, the matter ended when he and Yan Jingshu signed a marriage contract. Before the marriage, Jiang Chenghan thought that Yan Jingshu, who was forced to marry, would definitely resist this marriage in every possible way, and be indifferent to himself, but he didn't know that Yan Jingshu at this time had already been resurrected from the dead and lived again... Main Contents Small Theater 1: Attack: I ignored my love in my last life, but in this life I will let you... Shou: Can't afford to climb high? Attack: How come, climb casually, do you want me to lower it? Non-text content small theater 2: Arranged marriage is still adapting to the attack: my daughter-in-law seems to be flirting with me every day, what should I do? done? Rebirth automatic old husband and wife mode Shou: No, I don't have it, don't talk nonsense. 1: This article is mainly attacking, attacking and crossing. 2: This article is subject to rebirth, twins, and sons. 3: This article is favored and pursued. 4: The beginning of this article is from the perspective of attack, but there are more plots of perspective in the later part, and those who mind should be cautious.