[13] Marrying the daily farming life of Chuan Gong

Alternative title : 嫁给穿越攻的种田日常Author :弓翎Tags : transmigrated into ancient times, mpreg, marriage, Status : not translatedChapter : 166 completedLink : http://www

Author :弓翎
Tags : transmigrated into ancient times,
mpreg, marriage,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 166 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3864315#

Description :

Shen Yue has traveled through and dressed as the son-in-law of the Lin family in a different world.
As a non-marriageist, he only took a second to make a decision.
Make good money to support the family and find a new husband for the daughter-in-law.
It was only later that I found out that this daughter-in-law was a violent and arrogant bean sprout on the surface, but in fact she was a soft and squeamish little mute.
Don't worry about leaving it to others.
Shen Yue fell into contemplation.
If not, why don't you take care of yourself?

Copy 2:
Lin Yuan is a little brother who can do anything but never force him. Of course, this is closely related to his being dumb.
Due to his reputation known far and near, when he reaches the age of marriage, he lives and dies... he can't get married.
Dad was so worried, he took out the money from the bottom of the box and hired him a husband.
The husband-in-law is not bad-looking, but he took advantage of him as soon as he arrived, and he is a shameless big gangster.
Lin Yuan wanted to teach him a lesson, but he slowly discovered that someone bullied him, insulted him, and scolded him, and his husband would never allow him to do it, so he took care of it himself.
The husband not only protects him, but also spoils him very much, Lin Yuan feels warm in his heart.
But one day, this husband suddenly proposed to find him a new husband?
Lin Yuan got angry all of a sudden, he was used to me like this, and he wanted to give me to others?
Think beautifully!

Note: 1. Through the attack, the mute is received, and it can be recovered in the later stage of the attack.
2. In the birth of Ziwen, there are buns that attack and suffer in the later period.
3. There are three genders, male, female, and brother, and Yi Shiwen refuses to examine the party.
4. The parents are short-sighted, the management and construction are good, the protagonist has no ambition, just wants to spoil a little thorn into a little sweetheart.