[67] The stars run to him

Alternative title :星星奔向他 Author :一朵小葱花Tags : ABO, orphan, tragic past, multiple rebirth, college life, contract relationship, Status : not translatedChapter : 93 completedLink : https://www

Author :一朵小葱花
Tags : ABO, orphan, tragic past, multiple rebirth, college life, contract relationship,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 93 completed
Link :
https://www.gongzicp.com/novel-581901.html

Description :

This A seduced me with money, and I was moved. ... by mistake, impoverished student Lin Yuxing was mistaken for the love object of Gu Zhongyi, a schoolgirl from Bingshan. Lin Yuxing: Please don't spread rumors, and don't prevent me from working. Gu Zhongyi: I have too many suitors, I just need a shield, and the monthly salary is negotiable. Lin Yuxing: Hello Senior Gu, I am the best shield! In front of Gu Zhongyi, who seems to be kept away from strangers, only Lin Yuxing enjoys special treatment. Lin Yuxing: Wait, isn't he the cold-faced king? Why is it different from the rumors... Gu Zhongyi: He hasn't replied to me for three minutes. Unfortunately, the good times of mutual assistance and mutual benefit did not last long, and Lin Yuxing was unlucky to find that he seemed to like his partner Gu Zhongyi. He doesn't want to speak out, thinking that he is not perfect, but he doesn't know that Gu Zhongyi has loved him for many years, and all this is prepared. Gu Zhongyi: I want to kiss him, but I have to restrain myself. But Gu Zhongyi's brain doesn't seem to be very good? Gu Zhongyi: I came here ten years later, do you... believe me? Lin Yuxing: Report the lottery numbers in recent years. Gu Zhongyi: ... Lin Yuxing never leaves: Go to the hospital, as long as you insist on treatment, there is always hope for a recovery. What Lin Yuxing didn't know was that Gu Zhongyi was not the only one who was reborn.