[49]Fake concubine, real queen

Alternative title : 假驸马,真皇后Author :云照君Tags : Rebirth, ancient, mpreg, cross dressingStatus : not translatedChapter : 148 completedLink : http://www

Author :云照君
Tags : Rebirth, ancient, mpreg, cross dressing
Status : not translated
Chapter : 148 completed
Link :
http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5051249

Description :

1. For the sake of the prince, He Gu was born and died, and the south and the north were pacified. Finally, the new emperor ascended the throne, but he ended up being beheaded by the whole family. Back at the age of sixteen, he had two choices in front of him: to take the olive branch handed over by the prince once again and become his confidant. He Gu: Bah! Or marry the eldest princess who is rumored to be noble, glamorous, and very disgusting with men, and become a poor concubine who cannot enter office, eat soft rice, and may be a virgin for life. He Gu: ...Isn't it just soft rice, just eat it! 2. Later, Lord He Xiaohou met the eldest princess who was out of the palace hunting on the long street. The eldest princess, who was wearing a red dress and a dark horse, and her skin was snowy, glanced at him from a distance, and her eyes were as cold as autumn water. Lord He Xiaohou was stunned at a glance. ...the bowl of soft rice in my hand suddenly became fragrant. 3. What I never expected was that after a lot of hard work as a concubine, I found that the eldest princess was not quite right. That's right, it's him, not her. It turns out that it is a lie to be a virgin for the rest of your life, so this person should not be too good, okay? 4. He Gu suddenly found that his belly was getting bigger, and he was very sad and angry. "In case anyone finds out, will my concubine still want to be a human being?" "The concubine is pregnant, it is really difficult to see people... But if the queen is pregnant, it is not natural to have an imperial heir?"

🌞🌞🌞

I really hate palace drama (the uncertainty and the hypocrite) fortunately this one still tolerable and a little bit interesting.