[129] crazy wrong payment

Alternative title : 痴错付
Author:水方鱿
Tags : mpreg, ancient time, marriage (not to shou),
Status : not translated
Chapter : completed
Link :

Description :

It's just a dog-blood tragedy that climbed on the wrong bed, went to the wrong man, and accidentally gave birth to a bun. Qi Nanfeng, Qi Nanming

🌻🌻🌻

Honestly, my feeling rather complicated about this one. Its literally dog blood, but with happy ending. Although I only read the last 5 chapter, but the story was like this ...
Gong and gong's little brother like shou. And I think at that time shou have relationship with gong little brother. I don't know what happened, but shou sleep with gong and he become pregnant then give birth child number 1. Then their relationship is on and off with unstable factor like gong's little brother. So at that time gong thinking that shou want come back with gong' little brother so he give his word to marry another woman (she already pregnant and this is ancient setting, you know what would happen to her. Her lover is dead) beside that gong's mother already suspicious with his relationship.

So he have break up sex, shou say he love him but he must marry another woman because he already give his word. But then he don't know that shou pregnant again with twin. Then he know. Its became pretty hard from here, actually gong family believe its pretty decent, at that time setting they only believe on main wife, no side wife or coccubine. So gong must be carefull with his relationship with shou. Gay is forbidden. At the end, gong decide to move or escape from this town and starting new life. He already divorced with the woman because the her lover family know that she pregnant with their grand child. So Shou decide to run after the gong, they meet, going together. Happy ending.