[107] Famous frame

Alternative title : 名裱 Author : 空菊Tags : modern, Status : not translatedChapter : 57 completedLink : https://www

Author : 空菊
Tags : modern,
Status : not translated
Chapter : 57 completed
Link :
https://www.gongzicp.com/novel-263021.html

Description :

Shu Qingmo is the illegitimate son of a family of painting craftsmen.

Because his friend provoked the second son of the Shu family, in order to help his friend escape, he was forced to be involved in an inheritance dispute.

The Shu family didn't make him feel better, and as a last resort, he set his sights on the eldest sister's marriage partner, Yan Zonglang, who had a prominent family background.

-

Shu Qingmo: Mr. Yan, if you want to pick someone to marry in the Shu family, you can consider me.

Yan Zonglang: Give me a reason.

Shu Qingmo: Up and down the Shu family, my craftsmanship is the best.

Yan Zonglang: Which aspect?

Shu Qingmo: ...?

-

Shu Qingmo didn't want to be looked down upon by Yan Zonglang, and deliberately pretended to be experienced in battles.

However, when Yan Zonglang touched him, he was too young to know what to do.

He simply closed his eyes and made a fool of himself, but the man who would call him "little master" in front of others frowned and stopped him.

-

Smart and restrained businessman attack x talented craftsman

The key point: attack and develop, the early stage is relatively weak, and the later stage will turn against the wind

Year on, 33x22, 1v1, he

-

Demining: Shou is an illegitimate child, and the copywriting is very clear. Don't read a few chapters before realizing that Shou's mother is a junior, saying that Shou is immoral. As for why Shouma is a junior, that is his father's problem.

Welcome to discuss the role / do not promote the author / decline writing guidance / do not need to inform the abandonment