[35] Drowning

Alternative title : 溺酒Author:奶口卡Tags : ABO, marriage, childcare, mpreg, transmigrated into pararel world, Mature 🙈Status : not translatedChapter : 90 completedLink : https://www

Author:奶口卡
Tags : ABO, marriage, childcare, mpreg, transmigrated into pararel world, Mature 🙈
Status : not translated
Chapter : 90 completed
Link :
https://www.gongzicp.com/novel-201279.html

Description :

When a beautiful omega crosses into normal society. 1xo Shen Tingwei, an omega who doesn't know how to drink alcohol, is accompanied by the aroma of cranberry wine emanating from the glands. But this time, the booze seemed especially strong. So he got drunk. After waking up, everything seemed unfamiliar and "not normal". He endured the omega's first special condition, dragged his body into the pharmacy with difficulty, and said with a pale face: "Please give me an omega suppression spray." The other party was stunned for a long time: "What?" , In desperation, I had to find a place to live. Shen Tingwei: "Hello, open a room." Front desk of the hotel: "Show your ID card." Shen Tingwei handed over the ID card, but the other party looked complicated, and quickly put the ID card back into his hand, with a bad tone: " The investigation has been strict recently, and you can't live without an ID card. You can look elsewhere." Before Shen Ting turned around, he heard someone behind him muttering in a low voice: "Sex omega? I still have Casio! Do you have to be so distracted..." - Once the beautiful omega crossed into normal society, she was drunk on the street because of the pheromones she released. If you can't fit the copy, you have to clear mine: Look at the huge [plot] tag in the TAG. It is a plot text, although it is very sand sculpture, but it is not a sand sculpture text. What the hell are you doing, don't mess with me! ! ! ! ! ! The setting is very psychedelic, everything is only for reasonable conception, and the author is cool.

🌞🌞🌞

In the beginning the gong really scumbag, but I can't fully blame him. He not really kind person to begin with.