[150] Dean Ning's young husband

Alternative title : 寧院長的小夫郎
Tags : Rebirth, Mpreg, Marriage,
Chapter : 63 completed
Link : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6192781

Description :

Ning Muyan had been upright and self-possessed throughout his life, but the only time he crossed the threshold was at his Yuan Yuan Banquet.
He was plotted against and accidentally took away the body of an innocent young man, so he had no choice but to take her as a concubine.
The little brother came from a humble background, had no ideas and was timid. He had never been on the same page with Xie Yuanlang.
Ning Muyan was busy running around with the family's prosperity on his back.
The little brother had been married for many years and had never looked at each other.

Unexpectedly, the clouds in the court were treacherous, and the Ning family was accidentally imprisoned. The
gentle wife heard the news and left, and the servants stole the family property and fled...
For a while, the tree fell and the monkeys scattered,
but the little brother who had never been treated with mercy was exhausted. Work hard to clear up connections.
Finally, on the three-thousand-mile exile road, he unfortunately contracted the plague and passed away in pain...

At the age of 7, Ning Muyan looked back on his life. Fame and wealth were fleeting, but he still couldn't forget that person.
As soon as he closed his eyes, he unexpectedly returned to the Yuan Jiayuan Banquet when he was young, and there was a tearful little brother on the bed...

Jiang

Baizian never thought that he would be reborn after being dead for many years, and he would still be alive. The unlucky thing happened to be the day I lost my virginity.

Looking back on the past, he felt that this road was too hard.
It is better to be a concubine than to become a monk.
No matter what, we shouldn't make the same mistake again.

So he immediately threatened and warned Xie Yuanlang:
"If you dare to tell me about this, I...I will tell you everywhere that you can't do it!"

Ning Muyan:?
"What's wrong? I can prove my innocence!"