{THE BREAK IS FOR 45 MINS.}

Jisoo's class:-
It was break time. All the students had taken out their lunch boxes. Some went to the canteen and others were just roaming around the corridors.

After their fourth period which was business studies, Jungkook closed his notebook and kept it in his bag. Actually business studies is the only subject in which Jungkook focused, in other subjects he was staring at Jennie's back. He was actually very attracted to her. If it was possible, he would follow Jennie everywhere, do anything for her and just keep staring at her. All day long. Jimin as usual focused on the subjects completely, it's not like he didn't get distract by Rosé answering in the class but still he controlled himself and studied.

Now it was break time and as usual Jungkook and others were going to the canteen but Jin told everyone that today they will not go to the canteen because he has to proceed with his plan for Jisoo. Suga and Taehyung entered the classroom with a sleepy and sad face. Taehyung straight away went towards Jungkook and jumped on him, hugging him who was continuously staring at Jennie. "Ugh Tae wtf?" Jungkook asked irritatedly. "Kookie, everyone keeps smacking my head. I feel like it's not my head, it's a drum." Taehyung whined while getting off of him. "It's true though." Namjoon said with a cough, to which Yoongi chuckled and high fives him. Jungkook rolled his eyes out of irritation because he couldn't see Jennie with focus and said  "Come on hyung, you know  you do such things which makes them do that." "How dare you?" Taehyung looked here and there and then went to Hoseok "Hyung tell me you don't agree with them." Hoseok cleares his throat "I mean Tae he isn't entirely wrong." He cried more and went to Jimin, "Jimin-ahhhhhhhh" Jimin laughed and said "Tae they are all wrong, they just keep doing because they don't want you to do those things. They're all mad. Don't mind them. Stupid people. Come on let's go to the canteen and I will deal with all of you later. Byee." "Yayyyy Let's go.." Taehyung was interrupted by Jin, "Jimin I need your help, come back fast from the canteen. "Yeah yeah hyung, whatever. Lets go Tae." Jimin waved at the others and went from there pulling Taehyung with him. The other 5 boys were now sat down on one of the benches in the class which was a little bit far away from the girls so that Jin could explain the plan.

Lisa, Irene and Jihyo entered the class and came towards Jisoo, jennie and Rosé. "Hey unnie, This is Jihyo, Jihyo this is Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie and Rosé. Lisa told Jihyo. "Hii everyone, I am Jihyo, nice to meet you all" She said to them. "Hey bro." Jennie and Rosé replied. "Hii Jihyo, I am the eldest of all of them. Let's be friends?" Asked Jisoo. "Yeah sure. Jisoo right?" Jihyo asked. "Yup." Jisoo nodded. "Alright let's eat some food then?" Jennie asked. "Yeah Let's eat." Everyone agreed and started eating their food while laughing and chit chatting unaware of some people looking at them smilingly.

This is all for this chapter. I have added some new characters. go check out the chapter named SUPPORTING CHARACTERS. Hope everyone likes the chapter. Byeeee👋👋👋👋✌️✌️

SEVEN IS SO ADDICTIVE. ANYWAYSSSSSSSS. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

 BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3D

GOLDEN

GOLDEN

YOU & ME

YOU & ME

🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘l💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Q) Favourite BTS x BTS ship (friendship and Brotherhood)