Chapter 20

Merry late Christmas everyone (or any other holiday you may celebrate)! Hope you all are having a great time and doing well. It's been a chaotic year, but I am so proud of everyone for pulling through and not going insane.

This is one of my longest chapters yet, so I'm sorry if it gets too descriptive or if it stretches out for too long. This is going to be a sad chapter, so sorry not sorry about that. I would also like to say that I do not promote violence or any concept that appears in this chapter, i will, as always, put a warning before any graphical or visual scene. So without further ado, let's start. Enjoy!

-------------------------

Knothole Village, Great Forest, Kingdom of Acorn - 4 years ago

No Pov

"Is it really over?"

"I...I think so Sally-girl"

"Did ze Robuttnic kick zee...zee...pocket?"

"Bucket, 'Twan, it's 'kick the bucket'"

A brown-furred coyote with sky-blue eyes glared at his blue hedgehog friend, who had a smirk across his face. The coyote had short neatly combed blonde hair, he wore a blue uniform with red trims, as well as high, red military boots.

Antoine: "Bof! Pocket, bucket, it is almost zee same thing. Why would one kick zee bucket, but not zee pocket."

The blue hedgehog shook his head and sighed, not wanting to pursue the argument. A brown chipmunk with brown fur, blue eyes and a sleeveless vest snickered along with a light blue/ grey-skinned walrus with black eyes, wearing a sideways yellow hat and a brown belt around his torso.

"Do you really think he's gone though?"

Came the soft voice of a small two-tailed fox, who stood close to the blue hedgehog's leg, almost to the point where he was almost hugging his leg.

"Don't worry sugar cube, with the act Sally-girl and Sugar-hog pulled, I'm sure he's gone for good and there ain't nothing to worry about, what do y'all think?"

Replied a light orange-blonde furred rabbit with forest green eyes who wore a purple leotard, a black belt and purple eye shadow. Her enthusiasm was met by everyone, except for one. The blue hedgehog stared off into the distance, while his friends started planning a party for their victory.

A group of 6 mobians around the ages of 8 to 16 stood in the middle of a muddy field, debris was scattered everywhere with a destroyed grey building semi-standing in the background. The group was made up of a coyote named Antoine Depardieu, a 15-year-old who took pride in being a member of the Royal Guard of Acornia; a 15-year-old rabbit named Bunnie Rabbot, who was the sunshine of the group, bringing everyone a smile to their faces; a 16-year-old walrus named Rotor, who was the mechanic and handyman of the team; a 14-year-old royal blue hedgehog named Sonic, who was seen as the leader of the group; a 14-year-old chipmunk, who was the princess of Acornia, on a mission to save her people; and finally an 8-year-old two-tailed orange fox with baby-blue eyes, who was left in the blue hedgehogs' care after his parents were robotisized by Dr Robotnik, a tyrant who took over most of the mainland.

These mobians fought their whole lives, to get back, or better said, gain freedom, from the tyrant Eggman, formerly known as Robotnik. They stood on the final battlefield, with them coming out as the victors. After 14 years of occupation, the Kingdom of Acornia was liberated from the tyrant's control, being the last Mainland country to gain freedom, with the Kingdom of Mobotropolis being the first one 3 years ago, Alberich following after along with Holoska and so on.

Sally: "Nicole, could you please inform the Freedom Fighters from the South, East and West that Robotnik has been defeated and that we are returning to Knothole, thank you"