First kiss & Confession

Start from the beginning

He was still looking at her hazel eyes. The love for him in those eyes were visible yet he was still away from her. He wanted to hold himself back but watching the cute look of Jessica mixed with fear and love made Lucifer lose his control over his sanity.

He leaned his head a little down. His eyes were still on her small thin lips which were painted with a nude lipstick.  Her lips were so welcoming for him and he just wanted to feel those rosy lips.

Jessica who was observing his all action was getting ready for something unexpected to come and beat him until he accept his fault. But it was something else that happened and was beyond imagination.

Lucifer touched his lips with her gently without breaking the hold around her waist. He neither suck her lips nor proceeded with the
Next move. He has just pressed his lips with her not because he doesn't like this feeling but because he doesn't want to proceed without her approval.

On the other side Jessica was really shocked by the sudden kiss.  if it was someone else she would have beat that person red and blue but surprisingly Jessica found her body accepting his kiss and warm lips by relaxing self guardness. She wanted to push him away but at the same time she wanted him to deepen the kiss.

When Lucifer found her body relaxing and accepting his kiss he pulled Jessica a little closer to him and sucked her lower lips.

-" Do you know how long I waited for this moment.? I was crazy for you all these years. " Lucifer talked as if he was talking to the little girl he met in the accident night.

Jessica was confused by his words. Did he take her as someone else and kiss her as a replacement.? Suddenly a pang of pain hitted her heart which Jessica felt strange. Why does she need to get upset about his personal affairs..?

Lucifer separated from Jessica and cupped her cheek in his palm. Jessica was confused by his actions and still waited for what he was going to do next.

-" Little one, can we stop this acting and turn this fake relationship into a genuine one.? Because this is all I want. I always wanted you to be with me as my girlfriend. I just took this project as an excuse in order to tie you with me. " Lucifer finally spoke what he wanted to say but hid it for the past two weeks.

-" Lucy.. You… are you okay? Did your head hit somewhere.? " Jessica was perplexed by his sudden confession.

Lucifer kept his fingers on her rosy lips in order to make her quiet.

-" Don't rush anything, little one. Think about it. But remember one thing it doesn't matter how long it will take for you to realise your feelings but I will wait for you. "

Both of them were staring at each other in their eyes. Jessica could see honesty and genuine love for her in his eyes. But what does she want from him.? Doesn't she want to go away from him after completing their contracted period..? But why does the thought of going away from him hurt her this much as if someone stabbed her heart..?

Unknowingly Jessica nodded her head which made Lucifer smile from ear to ear. Jessica was lost in his smile as his two dimples are always exposed when he is smiling from the depth of his heart. But sadly she sees this smile only when he is with her. Does it mean that those smiles only belong to her.?

-" I love you little one…I really do. " Lucifer suddenly confessed

-" Lucy… I… " Jessica was really taken back by his words.

-" Shhh… I told you, don't rush. Take your own time. " Lucifer caressed her cheek gently.

That's when the door burst open and Mr.Renzo entered the room followed by Carlo. When Carlo saw the closeness between his boss and Jessica he thought they were just acting. But he also could see his boss was genuinely happy and a rare million dollar smile was kept on his lips as if only she could make him smile.

-" Did I disturbed the young couple.?" Renzo asked

Only then Jessica came back to her senses and realised she was still in his embrace and they were awkwardly close to each other. She pushed Lucifer a little away and smiled nervously at Renzo.

-" No no… We were just talking. " Jessica

-" Really..? That's good. " Renzo smiled as if he knew what they were talking about.

Whatever they speak Renzo can see true feelings in their eyes unlike when they were in Italy. That time he thought they were faking their relationship to get the project but now it looks like they truly love each other and were angry at each other when they visited Italy.

-" Huu… can we speak about business.? " Jessica asked.

She just wanted to finish this work and have a ME-time to calm her nerves and heart. What has happened today was unbelievable for her that she can't process the meaning of it.

-" Yeah. My team and I will visit Your boutique tomorrow so that we can make a perfect plan. "Renzo went back to his serious look.

Jessica and Renzo were discussing their business still Jessica could sense Lucifer staring at her with his million dollar smile. She just wanted to run away from here, nothing else.

-" Then I will take my leave, thank you for your time Mr. Renzo. " Jessica bowed in respect and prepared to go after discussing the deal.

-" Sure. But won't Mr. Lucifer accompany her till outside the office.? " Renzo

Lucifer has already taken steps close to Jessica when she screamed in horror…

-" NOOOOOOO…. "

Watching the look of Renzo she realised what she had done. She smiled awkwardly and justified her actions…

-" I mean we still haven't announced our relationship to the public. I want to achieve something before announcing it. " Jessica

. Here she is trying to escape from Lucifer but Renzo is trying to make things difficult for her. She doesn't want her heartbeat to go crazy again and let him kiss her.

-" I appreciate it, young lady. " Renzo looked proudly of Jessica.

Jessica ran out of the office without sparing a glance to Lucifer who was still smiling. He knows she will come back to him only. Because she is destined to be with him even before she is born and most importantly she has feelings for him which she needs to realise. But Lucifer also decided to make her realise those feelings.

-" You can't run away from me, little one. Not today and not in the future. You are tied with me forever and forever… " Lucifer whispered by looking at the way Jessica ran.

Meanwhile Jessica hopped into her car and patted on her chest non stop to calm her heartbeat. It's getting crazy day by day.

-" I think I need to go to Kris and do an Electrocardiogram test. I think my heart is weak like momma (Angelina)... " Jessica caressed her poor weak heart and drove off to the hospital where Crystal works… .

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨