Ghostbusting With Kind Words

Start from the beginning

Piper could feel her grip on the creature loosen, as it's eyes went wide. "You cannot stop me. I will kill Jason Grace." "You won't kill him," Piper ordered. Suddenly, the eidolon gained a surge of strength.

Piper didn't know what caused it, but caught the scent of grapes on the air. (Y/N) frowned at this, and before the spirit could raise Riptide towards Jason, he enshrouded both of them in shadow. Forcing them backwards.

The one controlling Jason was woken up by the sudden movement, grasping for his sword and glaring up at Percy. "Roman gods are so spiteful." (Y/N) frowned as the other two boys were pushed away.

"Can't you banish the spirits or something?" Piper said, he shook his head, "Not right now, Percy and Jason are still under, if I try they might go with them, I need them awake first." He kept a tight grip on both boys.

"What are you doing?" She said. He smirked evilly, reminding Piper of Leo. "I don't have a horse." He raised his hands and for a moment nothing happened. Was he summoning a ghost horse or something?

No. That was far too typical for him. The earth shook a little and she noticed the black shadowy shape growing on the side of the road, pointing to the sky. It looked like "A ramp?" she asked, looking at the shape pointing toward Percy and Jason.

The two had been released and were about to clash swords again, (Y/N) seemed to pay them no mind and began walking away from Piper, about twenty yards away, he nodded, "That should do it."

"What are you doing!" She repeated as something appeared in (Y/N)'s hand. Before she could call him insane he ran forward. It was only the wheels against the road that helped her understand. Was that a skateboard? She was in stunned silence as he skated past her.

Halfway up the ramp he shouted happily and green flames shot from the back of his skateboard. The sound wasn't quite as loud as a sonic boom but it was close. The whole area shook from the force along with Pipers teeth.

As it died down all they could hear as he rocketed off into the middle of the fight was maniacally joyous laughter. "HEY GILLS!" He shouted over the roar of the flames behind him. Percy turned to look at him. "Heads up."

The skateboard rocketed free of the rider and hit Percy in the head with a 'Clunk!' He tumbled away from Jason and landed in a heap. Jason turned his head in shock and raised his sword but it was too late. A flying (Y/N) landed on him and essentially kicked him in the chest.

Jason let out a horrible wheezing noise as (Y/N) knocked his weapon away and landed on his chest in one motion. Only to reel his fist back and punch Jason in the jaw as soon as the son of Jupiter hit the ground.

With both the boys unconscious, (Y/N) collected his skateboard and met back up with a horrified Piper, grinning and giving a thumbs up. "Now that's how you do it Mclean. Good Job." He offered a high five, but Piper rushed past him.

"Jason!" She cried out, falling beside him and trying to rouse him, failing to get any response. (Y/N) sighed. "He's fine, I only punched him." Piper frowned at him, "He was still injured from before!"

"No he wasn't. I healed him and so did the ambrosia, chill. He's fine just unconscious. I didn't even hit him half as hard as I hit Percy, and you don't see him complaining." (Y/N) pointed a thumb over to his sprawled out friend.

"You could have killed them you reckless idiot!" She said, not meaning to, but shouting in his face. "Y,know, people call me that a lot, but I'm really not that reckless. I almost always have a plan..." He trailed off.

"Nearly killing them both, great plan!" Piper snapped, "Don't you start with me Mclean!" He warned, "In case you didn't notice, I just saved your boyfriends life!" They glared at each other for a moment.