Chapter 11

Maybe there's something wrong with me so I'll fix it. I got up extra early to do my hair and makeup. It's nothing extreme, I just made sure my hair looked decent and did some light face makeup. I walk out to the kitchen when I'm done and take a selfie with my mom and send it to Stacy. I spent my entire day off yesterday wallowing in self pity but now I am back in action.

My mom drops me off at school and I head straight to my locker. I ignore Stacy as I grab my stuff and head to class. Stacy walks in a couple minutes later and sets her stuff down before standing and leaning over my desk.

"Hey, are you okay? You weren't here yesterday and you didn't text me," Stacy says.

"Yeah, I was sick," I said shortly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Can we talk?" Stacy replies.

"Sure," I answer and she sits down.

"I overreacted yesterday and I'm so sorry," Stacy said.

"You accused me of cheating on you WITH MY MOM, Stacy," I enunciated.

"I'm sorry! I know this is just an excuse but I have trust issues," Stay replied.

I look at her and laugh.

"Seriously, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. My behavior was very uncalled for. Please forgive me," the blonde begged.

"You're gonna have to do a lot more than that to earn my forgiveness," I state.

The bell rings cutting off our conversation.

I sit and pay attention to the teacher for the rest of the period.

When I get up and start heading to my second class, Stacy grabs me and pulls me into the janitor's closet.

"What the hell?" I question as the blonde locks the door.

Stacy shushes me and crashes her lips into me.

"Stace-" I try to get out before I get pushed into the wall.

"Shut up," she demands, bringing her mouth back to mine.

Our hands explore each other's bodies before I feel Stacy's hand pulling at the top of my pants. I unbutton them and let her in. I shiver as the blonde slips her hand in my underwear.

When we're done, the bell for lunch rings.

"So do you forgive me now?" Stacy asks with a smug look on her face.

I laugh, "absolutely."

I go to the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup while Stacy heads to lunch.

I walk up to the mirror and access the damage. My lipstick is smeared and my hair is a mess. I grab some paper towels and when I do, Peyton walks up to the sinks. I run the towel under water and make eye contact with her as I wipe my lipstick off. I brush my hair and reapply my lipstick then leave for lunch.

I sit down next to Stacy and some heads turn to look at me.

"Goddamn, Abbot, who gave you all those hickies?" Someone says as I reach up and touch my neck.

"Oh, um. Stacy, of course," I reply and everyone laughs. I'm confused. How was that funny?

Lunch ends a bit after and I continue on my day.