Act 5+4: Fiction

>A while in the future...

The journey to the new session is nearing its end, and the heroes on the meteor are taking this time to relax, enjoy their time, or plan for the future that Axel had lined out. Two of these heroes are spending their time in quite an interesting fashion.

>Be Redglare.

You are now Neophyte Redglare, not the ACTUAL Neophyte Redglare, but you're using the title for now, since that's what you usually use in games of FLARP.

The heavy steps of your boots echo around the silent stairwell as you ascend up to confront a dastardly desperado, an evil doer donned in red and blue, responsible for the murders and disappearances of several of your scaly witnesses. You ascend up to the roof to bring this masked knave to justice.

>Confront.

You open the hatch to the rooftop and stand in front of it, kicking the hatch closed and setting down your trusty dragon Pyralsprite on the ground, placing both your hands on the head of your cane and setting the bottom of it down on the rough grey ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEREZI: D1D YOU TH1NK YOU COULD G3T 4W4Y W1TH YOUR CR1M3S, 3CHO K1SM3T?

AXEL: Seems you've caught my scent, I applaud you.

AXEL: We are both people of karmatic understanding, I would assume an elite legislacerator such as yourself would understand my goals almost as much as me.

TEREZI: JUST1C3 1S 4 D3L1C4T3 B4L4NC3, 4 B4L4NC3 YOU D3F3N1STR4T3

AXEL: Its unfortunate that you have decided to fight me now, it would have been nice to have you by my side, Redglare.

TEREZI: YOU C4NT OUTRUN S1GHTL3SS JUST1C3.

AXEL: But in your own terms, I can throw it out the window.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Strife!

The desperado before you abruptly draws his mildly red and blue scented sword and immediately turns around, leaping at you with his sword drawn behind his head.

You unsheathe your cane into its two swords and block the strike of the sword, your masked target staring deep into your eyes as you block the hit and parry it with a slash of your own. You two are brought into a flurry of elegant strikes, clashing against each other and making sparks from the clash of metal, his sword growing brighter with a candy red smell.

You plan a stream of attacks to gain the advantage, but just as you do its abruptly taken by this evil-doer, who pushes you to the ground and returns the now useless memory back to you, bringing his sword down in front of you, close enough for you to smell the paint and metal with your keen sense of smell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AXEL: And I thought legislacerators were specially trained for situations such as this.

AXEL: Do you have any last words, Redglare?

TEREZI: D1D YOU 3XP3CT M3 TO COM3 4LON3?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------